Safe! - I love it! - Uh-huh!
安全返壘
Good one! - Magpie!
多嘴鳥
Excellent!
打得真好!
It’s nice that they’re... still friends.
他們依然是朋友倒也是件好事
Yeah, I mean,
是啊,我的意思是…
that was just a long time ago. And, you know, it’s just—
只是當年一段情而已,只不過…
So-- Excuse me.
恕我失陪
You all right? - Yeah!
你沒事吧?
You have been here, what, like three minutes?
你坐在這里三分鐘了
What did you do to her?
你把她怎樣了?
You could just turn that finger around.
你應該“指”責自己才對
Excuse me?
你說什么?
Oh, Cory, Cory, Cory! Pow, pow, pow, pow
你大叫:高利,高利
What is this about?
肚撞肚,手拍手
We have all been friends our entire lives.
我們一直都是好朋友
A type of relationship that you obviously don’t understand.
那種關系你顯然不能體會
I’m not the only one who does not understand.
不能體會的倒不只我一個人
The U.S.S. Maggie leaves quite a wake.
你這樣做倒不計較后果
Pot-stirrer man.
搞屎棍!
Cory Flemming to Lee Mistlehorne to Dr. Ettinger.
高利交給老李,老李交給丁醫生
Hey. All right..
好球
That’s cheering. I’m cheering normal. Cheer. Normal.
我這也算是喝彩了,也算不錯啦