He proposed at a butterfly farm in Saint Thomas.
他在養蝶場向我求婚
The ring was inside a cocoon.
戒指用卵囊包住
Ahh. A little too Silence of the Lambs for my taste, but—
手法太像沉默的羔羊,我吃不消
Well, he’s an entomologist.
佐治是昆蟲專家
I thought it was very unique.
這一枚才與眾不同
And finally, Bob. - Mmm.
最后是波比送的了
He proposed during the seventh inning stretch... at an Oriole game.
他在棒球大賽第七局時向我求婚
Wait, wait. Wait, don’t tell me.
別,讓我猜一猜
The scoreboard lit up with
當時計分牌閃出這六個字
"Marry me, Maggie."
“美姬,嫁給我吧!”
It was one of the most wonderful moments of my life.
真是我畢生最奇妙的一刻
Highly suspect.
我早知道了,事有可疑
What do you mean? It was incredibly romantic.
你說什么?這種手法浪漫得很
Look, maybe it’s just me, but...
可能只有我才覺得事有可疑
if you gotta dress it up like that,
如果要用到這種手段
it just doesn’t ring true.
那就欠缺誠意了
You know, l, I think the most... that anybody can honestly say is:
我認為頂多只能這樣子坦白說
"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee...
“我肯定將來會有不如意的時候”
"at some point one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing.
“我肯定我倆其中一個想分手”
"But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine,
“但我肯定如果不向你求婚”
"I'll regret it the rest of my life.
“我會遺憾終生!”
"Because I know in my heart...
“因為我很清楚在我心坎里”
you're the only one for me."
“只有你的存在!”
I like it.
我喜歡你這種求婚講法