Okay, preacher man, 好啦,牧師
let's go! 給我們證婚吧
(Maggie) Sam! 森姆
(Maggie)Sam. Get back on the bike. 上車
Okay. How was the wedding? 那個婚禮怎么樣?
Shorter than we planned. Just go. 比預期中還短!
(Chavez) Okay, peace, baby. 好啦,后會有期
“與羅白仁的婚禮”
(Man) Where is she going? 她去哪兒?
(Woman) Look, she's leaving. 她又要跑了
No, she didn't forget her purse. 不,她沒忘
(Woman 2) She forgot her purse. 她忘了拿銀包
(Walter) Go after her! Do something! 快去追她,想想辦法
(Chuckles) I don't believe this. 天啊!
“與史佐治的婚禮”
(Minister) Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today-- 各位貴賓,我們今天共聚一堂…
Could we hold the horse, please? 把馬兒拉著好嗎?
What's wrong with the horse? 美姬,那匹馬有什么不妥啊?
The horse seems more jittery than the bride. 馬兒比美姬更加緊張
“希爾硬件商店”
I like the white tuxedo. 我喜歡那件白色的晚禮服
Yeah, but he's no good 'cause he's too blond. 很不錯,可惜他的皮膚太白了
All right. Then we just go with something very traditional. 那我們就用傳統的吧
He's handsome. 他很英俊
Maybe a little too dark for Bob. 對波比來說是稍微黑了一點
Yeah, but he's got the "Bobster's" eyes. 他倒有波比的炯炯眼神
No, no, no, no. 不,不
The Bobster's eyes are closer set. Yeah. 波比的雙眼長得比較帖一些
Could I have two cups of coffee? And-- -Yes. 嗨,可以來兩杯咖啡嗎?
Hello! Hi. - Hi. 您好
(Sniffs) Mmm. What is that wonderful smell? 什么東西那么香呢?
Oh, the cinnamon rolls! 哦,原來是肉桂春卷
Could I have two of those? Thank you. - Yeah, sure. 可以給我兩件嗎?謝謝
Okay. Uh, Maggie, I think this makes the best you. 我認為這具把你烘托得最美了
(Whispering) Okay. 好
Oh, let's see. 我們看一看吧
Look at that. 看啊
Excuse me. 對不起
Oh, look at that. Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam! 噢,你看,糟了
Ow, ow, ow! Help me! Help me! 救命啊,救命啊
(Sighs) Yep, that'd be her. 對了…那一具就是她
You must be that Mr. Graham fella. 你一定是甘先生了
Yes, I am! And you are? - (Laughing) 在下正是,未請教…?
I'm Betty Trout. - Hi, Betty! 杜比提
Okay, I guess you'll be the one making the cake. 我猜結婚蛋糕是你造的
Yes, I am. Sure. 是啊
I'm also told that you will be throwing-- 我還聽說要替美姬搞…搞…
I'm throwing the luau for Maggie. 搞一個夏威夷式宴會
Pre-wedding luau! 是個婚前的夏威夷式宴會
If you're still in town, you should stop by. 如果你還在鎮里,歡迎你參加
No, no, he doesn't want to come. 他不想參加的
I'd love to come. (Bell Rings) 我好想啊
Is that what you're going to do now? Follow me around everywhere I go? 你打算一直跟蹤著我嗎?
I will be there. Thank you. 我一定來的
No. 不
Bye, Mr. Graham. 再見,甘先生
He's not a nice person. 他不是個好人
Well, I know.t. 我知道
That's my pick. 我揀這一對
The eyes are perfect .We always win. We never fail. 新郎的眼神很完美 加油,加油,我們不能落后
We're the Comets, so go to Hale! 我們是彗星隊,幾大都要威水
Hi, Miss Carpenter. - Hey, Kendall. 嗨,卡小姐
重點注釋:
beloved n. 愛人
Wherefore are you, my beloved?
你怎么啦,我的寶貝?
jittery adj. 緊張不安的
That alone could make you jittery because you had no idea it would be coming!
總之這個消息初來時,會讓你有點不安,畢竟來的太突然。
tuxedo n. (男士無尾半正式)晚禮服
John looked fit to kill in his tuxedo.
約翰穿上晚禮服,顯得十分英俊。
The groom wears a formal suit or tuxedo.
新郎則穿著一套正式的西裝或無尾晚禮服。
traditional adj. 傳統的
The traditional breakfast in this area includes bacon and eggs.
這個地區傳統的早飯包括火腿和雞蛋。
cinnamon n. 肉桂
luau n. (常伴有文娛節目的)夏威夷式宴會
stop by 訪問
They clipped their visit by three days.
他們把訪問時間縮短了三天。
I hope you'll stop with me on your return visit.
我希望在你回程訪問中能來我處作客。