節目簡介:該影視課堂中,是以英語學習四項英語基本技能為出發點,奉獻給英語初學者的影視愛好者。
本節學習目的:讓您先睹為快,先欣賞精選影視片段,然后讀臺詞。大概了解本期影視劇情。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Rochester:Let her sit. I've examined Adele,and I find you've taken great pains with her.
讓她坐吧 我檢查了Adele的功課 看來你在她身上花了不少功夫
She's not bright, she has no talents,yet in a short time she's improved.
她既不聰明 天賦平平 但短時間內進步如此之大
Jane:Thank you, Mr. Rochester.
謝謝夸獎 Rochester先生
Rochester:You've been resident here three months?
你已經在這住了三個月了嗎
Jane:Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Rochester:And from whence do you hail? What's your tale of woe?
那么你來自何方呢 有怎樣的悲慘故事
Jane:Pardon?
您說什么
Rochester:All governesses have a tale of woe. What's yours?
家庭教師都有段悲慘的故事 你的是什么呢
Jane:I was brought up by my aunt, Mrs. Reed of Gateshead in a house even finer than this.
我的姑媽Reed 太太把我撫養大 家庭條件比這里還要好
I then attended Lowood School Mrs. Reed of Gateshead in a house even finer than this.
之后我在洛伍德學校就讀接受到相當好的教育
I have no tale of woe, sir.
我沒有什么悲慘故事 先生
Rochester:Where are your parents?
那你父母呢
Jane:Dead.
過世了
Rochester:Do you remember them?
你還記得他們嗎
Jane:No.
記不得了
Rochester:And why are you not with Mrs. Reed off Gateshead now?
你現在怎么沒和里德太太一起生活
Jane:She cast me off, sir.
她把我趕出來了 先生
Rochester:Why?
為何
Jane:Because I was burdensome and she disliked me.
因為她不喜歡我 覺得我是個累贅
Rochester:No tale of woe?
這不是悲慘的故事嗎