節目簡介:該影視課堂中,是以英語學習四項英語基本技能為出發點,奉獻給英語初學者的影視愛好者。
本節學習目的:讓您先睹為快,先欣賞精選影視片段,然后讀臺詞。大概了解本期影視劇情。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Fairfax:I daily thank Providence for sending us Miss Eyre.
每天我都感謝上天把愛小姐賜給我們
She's an invaluable...
她是我們的無價之寶
Rochester:Don't trouble yourself to give her a character.
不用費心美言她了
I'll judge for myself.
我心里有數
I have her to thank for this sprain.
我的腳傷還要拜她所賜
Fairfax:Sir?
怎么回事
Rochester:Youbewitched my horse.
你對我的馬下了咒
Jane:I did not.
我沒有
Rochester:Were you waiting for your people on that lane?
你當時正在那條路上等你的同伙嗎
Jane:I have no people, sir.
我沒有同伙 先生
Rochester:I mean for the imps and elves and little green men.
比如小怪物 小精靈或者綠色小矮人
Jane:The sad truth is, they are all gone.
令人遺憾的是它們全都離開了
Your land is neither wild nor savage enough for them.
因為您的莊園還不夠荒蕪偏僻
Rochester:Adele brought me these. Are they yours?
Adele 給我看了這些畫 你畫的嗎
Where did you get your copies?
從哪兒仿來的
Jane:Out of my head.
是我自己腦海中的畫面
Rochester:That head I now see on your shoulders?
就憑你肩上的那個小腦瓜嗎
Jane:Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Rochester:Who's this?
這是什么
Jane:The evening star.
暗夜之星
Rochester:Were you happy when you painted these?
你創這些畫作時愉快嗎
Jane:Yes. To paint is one of the keenest pleasures I have ever known.
是的 作畫是我最快樂的時光之一
Rochester:Then your pleasures have been few.
那你生活中的樂趣一定很少
Are you satisfied with them?
你對自己的作品滿意嗎
Jane:Far from it. I imagine things I'm powerless to execute.
很不滿意 我想象出很多畫面 卻無力展現
Rochester:You've secured the shadow of your thoughts.
你已經捕到自己思想的影子
Yet the drawings are, for a schoolgirl, peculiar.
對于一個女學生來說 這些畫還算是與眾不同的
Jane:Good night.
晚安