影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Following pointe auditions, we'll continue with adagio, then we'll pair you for the pas de deux.
面試從足尖舞開始,接著是慢版,我們會將你們配對。
I'm gonna need you into two lines. Boys in one, girls in the other,
我需要你們排成兩排,男生一排,女生一排。
starting with the tallest to the shortest and remember who you're paired with.
由高到矮,然后要記得誰跟你是一對。
At best, I can take six girls and six boys. The final decisions will be posted this afternoon.
我們最多會挑六男六女,今天下午將公布最后的結果。
We have very limited space for a very limited number of students.
我們的空間有限,能收的學生名額相當少。
As you know, this is the finest academy in the country.
大家都知道,這是全國最好的學院。
We value talent,discipline,respect... And a love of dance.
我們重視天分,紀律,尊重…還有對舞蹈的熱愛。
Also a good thing.
也是很重要的
And on a very good day, we even value Cooper Nielson.
然后在這美好的一天,我們也很重視庫Cooper Nielson。
Please welcome one of our esteemed judges and instructors.
請歡迎我們受人敬重的評審和指導老師。
You have 15 minutes to warm up.
你們有十五分鐘可以暖身。
A love of dance. I was moved nearly to tears.
對舞蹈的熱愛,我感動到眼淚差點掉下來。
Hey, we're creating artists, not robots.
我們是在培養藝術家,不是機器人。
And besides, I'm here to bring some life back in this place. Remember?
另外,我回來是為了要注入一些生氣,記得嗎?
You're here because your company ran out of funding and you needed the job.
你回來是因為你公司倒閉你需要這份工作。
Hey, it's a give-and-take situation.
現在的情況是我們互相讓步。
So, nothing's changed, huh? I give and you take and take and take.
所以一切都沒改變,對吧?我讓步,你就一直得寸進尺。