影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Mother:Sounds like quite an evening.
晚會聽起來很精彩
I wish l could have been there.
真希望我能去
Nina:You know I asked.
我問過他們了
Mother:I know you did. Susie told me.
我知道 Susie告訴我了
I guess he wanted you all to himself.
我想他想獨占你
Nina:But why.
那是為什么
Mother:I don't blame him.
我不怪他
Where did you get these?
你怎么會有這副耳環?
Nina:They're fake.
這是假的
Mother:Fooled me.
我以為是真的了
Nina:I can do it.
我來就行了
Mother:He must have been by your side all night, showing you off. Nina.
他一定整晚都待在你身邊 拿你當寶炫燿 Nina
Nina:It's just a rash.
那只是疹子
Mother:Just a rash? What are you talking about?
只是疹子 你在說什么
Nina:It was worse a few days ago. It's fine already.
幾天前更糟糕 現在已經沒事了
Mother:You've been scratching yourself again.
你又在亂抓自己了
Nina:No, I haven't. Mom!
媽 我沒有
Mother:I thought you'd outgrown this disgusting habit.
我還以為你已經戒掉這個惡心的習慣了
Jesus Christ. l thought you were done with this, Nina.
老天 我以為你不會這樣了
Shrugs. You keep wearing the shrugs.
披肩 用披肩遮住吧
Nina:I have been.
我穿了
Mother:Sit down. You have the white one and the pink one, and that will hide it.
坐下 你有白色跟粉紅色的短外套 這樣能遮住
And then I'll dig out that expensive cover-up. We still have some.
然后我去找高級的遮瑕膏 我們還有一些剩下的
No one will see it.
沒人會看見的
Nina:Mom, please.
媽,拜托
Mother:It's the role, isn't it? It's all this pressure.
是這個角色的關系吧 都是因為這份壓力
I knew it'd be too much. l knew it.
我就知道你會壓力太大 我知道這個
Are you all right? You all right? It'll be all right.
你沒事吧 你沒事吧 不會有事的