影視片花:
臺詞賞析:
Amanda:You know how in those samurai movies
你知道在那些日本電影中的武士
they'd rather kill themselves than be captured or defeated?
寧可去死也不要被俘虜或打敗
Betty:Ritual suicide. It's called seppuku.
慣例上的自殺 他們稱為切腹自殺
Amanda:Like the beer?
像開啤酒一樣
Anyway, this whole situation with you taking the book to Queens reminded me of that.
無論如何 你把書拿到皇后區這件事給了我這樣的聯想
And I figured, rather than live with the shame of the screwup
我想與其背著破壞者的罵名待在這里
and probably end up getting fired anyway,
而且最后還是落得被炒魷魚的下場
wouldn't you rather just quit? Se-pu-ku, Betty.
你還不如現在就辭職 切腹自殺吧 Betty
Betty:You know what?
你知道嗎
Amanda:Hmm?
嗯
Betty:You really do belong here more than I do.
你真的比我更適合待在這里
And I truly hope that you get everything you deserve.
我真心希望你能得到你應該得到的
Amanda:Oh, thank you. Bye.
哦 謝謝 再見