影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Agent:This is an atrocity. I don't--I don't even know how to spin this. This is bad. This is Mel Gibson bad.
這件事太殘酷了,我都不知道怎么繼續了。麻煩大了,和梅爾·吉布森一樣,麻煩大了。
Daniel:We are so incredibly sorry.
我們萬分抱歉。
Agent:You know, sorry is not gonna cut it. If those pictures appear on the internet, on television,
抱歉二字解決不了問題。如果那些照片被放到網上或電視上,
our P.R. firm will never allow any of our clients anywhere near your magazine.
我們P.R.公司絕不會允許我們的顧客再碰你們的雜志。
Natalie Whitman:How did this happen?
事情怎么發生的?
Daniel:Well, it's um... it's complicated. They were in my office's possession at the time.
呃…很復雜。當時書確實在我辦公室里。
Agent:What do you intend to do about it?
那你打算怎么辦?
Daniel:Well, we have people out there searching. We're making phone calls. We're doing everything we possibly can.
我們派人出去找了,打了很多電話,我們已經竭盡所能。
Agent:What does--what does that mean?
你——你什么意思?
Natalie Whitman:Will you put a sock in it already?
你安靜點,行嗎?
What's he gonna do? Dispatch a commando unit for pictures? Just calm down.
你他要怎么做?派個突擊部隊去找相片嗎?冷靜下來。
Agent:Just trying to protect you.
我只是想保護你。
Natalie Whitman:Then come up with a solution.
那就想個解決的辦法。
Agent:I am trying to come up with a solution.
我正在想辦法。
Do you know how this could hurt your career if these pictures got out there?
你知道照片泄露出去會對你的演藝生涯造成多大傷害嗎?
No one wants to hire a fatty. What's this gonna publicize, the fact that you can't lose any weight?
沒有人會來找個肥姐拍戲,你減不了肥這件事會造成怎樣的影響?