影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Betty:Can you hold the elevator, please?
能幫忙按一下電梯嗎
Natalie Whitman:Hey, empanada girl. Betty, right?
嘿 肉餅女孩 你叫Betty 是吧
Betty:Yeah.
是的
Natalie Whitman:God, what happened to that bunny?
老天 你的巴尼兔怎么了
It looks like it was stuck in ablender.
看上去像被塞進了攪拌機里
Betty:It probably was. It's had a tough couple of days.
可能是的 它這兩天受苦了
Natalie Whitman:So you moving offices?
你要換辦公室
Betty:Actually, um... I'm quitting. But I'm probably fired anyway, so...
其實 呃 我辭職了 但反正估計也會被炒 所以
Natalie Whitman:What? Why?
什么 為什么
Betty:Look, the whole business with the book and the photos... it's my fault, not Daniel's and not mode's.
關于書和相片這整件事 都是我的錯 不是Daniel的錯 也不是《時尚》的錯
I was taking care of the book when it was stolen.
書被偷時時我在看管
It's just a lowly assistant screwup, and I don't want it to reflect badly on anyone else, and I'm really sorry for any pain or embarrassment or hurt that it might cause you, but for what is worth,
這不過是個卑微的小助手所犯的低級錯誤 我不想此事影響到其他人 但不管你信不信 我很抱歉給你帶來了痛苦 難堪或傷害
I really did thought that those unretouched photos were beautiful.
我真的覺得那些沒處理過的照片很漂亮
And the truth is... well, I'd kill to look like you.
事實上 呃 我要是長得像你一樣我都美死了