影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Christina:Well, I've done the best I can with it, but to be honest, I think you're screwed.
我已經盡全力了 但老實說你處境很糟
Betty:Well, thank you, Christina. Do you have them?
恩 謝謝你 Christina 那個帶來了嗎
Christina:I do. Here they are.
帶了 給你
Betty:Thank you.
謝謝你
Daniel:Bought myself another day so I can honestly go through this. You know, come here. Take a look at this.
給了擠出自己一天時間 這樣我能扎扎實實審閱樣刊 你知道的 過來 看看這個
Betty:Betty Suarez, executive assistant. You found the error?
Betty Suarez,執行助理 你發現錯誤了
Daniel:That's my job.
這是我的工作
Betty:Oh, um... so these are American-made, non-sweatshop, and I promise youthey're as comfortable as the Magginis.
哦 呃 這是美國制造的 不是沒人權的工廠的產品 我保證它穿起來跟Magginis一樣舒服
Daniel: Thank you, Betty, really. You know I'm actually——you can go home. I'm gonna be here for a little while.
謝謝你 Betty 真的 你知道我其實——你可以先回去,我再待一會。
Betty:Okay. Good night.
好的 晚安
Bye, Amanda. And though my bunny and I are a little worse for wear, we're here,and we're staying, and it's gonna take a hell of a lot more to get rid of either, one of us. Good night.
再見 Amanda 雖然我和我的巴尼兔穿得都不怎么體面 但我們還會待在這里 我們可以留下來 想除掉我們兩個比登天還難 晚安
Amanda:Whatever! I'm still prettier.
隨你便 我還是比她漂亮
特別聲明:該節目由可可編輯原創,未經授權許可請勿轉載。