I don't care how you found this.
我不管你們怎么找到它的
It's got to be bagged,taken to the lab, and analyzed.
這絕對要被沒收 帶到實驗室進行分析
Can we just have aquick look in it?
能大概看看里面的東西嗎
Yeah, let's contaminatethe evidence. That'll help.
你想影響證據的有效性嗎
Detective, we need to see walter's relationship with the bag.
我們要知道沃爾特和這書包的關系
If he killed samantha, it's a trophy.
如果他殺了薩曼莎 那就是他的戰利品
Its contents will provoke arousal.
藏著這東西會增加他的成就感
If this kid hadanything to do with samantha's disappearance,
如果這孩子和薩曼莎的失蹤
we can tell you right here,
有任何關系 我們現在就能告訴你
right now.
現在就能
That's interesting.
真有趣
What?
什么
He's not showing any negative emotion.
他沒表現出任何負面情緒
In fact, I think he's as surprised at the contents of the backpack as we are.
實際上 他和我們一樣對包里的東西
You've never looked in there,
你從來沒翻過 對吧
have you, walter, eh?
是吧 沃爾特
Why is that?
為什么呢
It's not mine.
這不是我的包
You were respecting samantha's privacy.
你在保護薩曼莎的隱私啊
Walter, did she bring this to you?
沃爾特 這個是她讓你保管
Ask you to keep it incase she needed it?
以防她突然需要嗎
We're not mad at samantha.
我們沒有生薩曼莎的氣
We just need to find her.
只是想找到她
I said I'd keep it.
我說我會保管的
She asks me not to tell anyone.
她讓我別告訴任何人
She trusted me.
她很信任我
That's a run away kit.
包是為逃跑準備的
Kids put them together
小孩想離家出走時
sometimes when they're thinking about leaving home.
會把一些東西收在一起
When did she give it to you?
她什么時候給你的
A couple of months before she went missing.
在她失蹤之前的幾個月
I think she wanted to getaway from her mom and dad.
我認為她是想逃離她爸媽
Why?
為什么
I don't know.
我不知道
She didn't talk too much about it.
關于這個她說得很少
But she talked to her shrink.
但她肯定告訴了心理醫生