We called the police when we heard about samantha.
聽說薩曼莎出事時 我們報了警
The officer asked walter some questions,
警官問了沃爾特一些問題
he thanked us for the call,that was it.
還感謝我們的來電 就這樣
It's awful. Seems just like yesterday
太可怕了 感覺就像昨天
walter was taking the bus with her.
沃爾特還和她一起坐公交
You do that a lot,do you, walter? Take the bus with sam?
你經常和她 一起坐公交吧 沃爾特
I guess.
是吧
You were friends?
你們是朋友么
Don't have many friends, do you, eh?
你朋友不多 對吧
I don't care. People are stupid.
我無所謂 大家都很討厭
Not sam, though, eh?
但薩姆不是 對吧
Where's that picture we have of you with samantha?
你和薩曼莎拍的照片在哪
Is it in your bedroom?
在你房間嗎
something's in your bedroom,
你在房間里藏了東西
isn't it, walter? Let's go and have a look.
是吧 沃爾特 我們去看看
Hold on.
等等
What do think you're doing?
你們要干嗎
Are you afraid your son is hiding something?
你擔心你兒子藏了什么東西嗎
No, of course not.
不啊 當然不會
Hey, walter.
沃爾特
You know how to play hot or cold yeah?
你知道怎么玩"冷或熱"吧
Okay, am I hot?
好的 我現在"熱"嗎
This is dumb.
這算啥事啊
So I'm cold, right? Okay.
那我就是"冷" 對吧
How about now? Nope, still cold.
現在呢 不對 我還是"冷"
Am I getting warmer, walter? Yeah.
現在是不是變"熱"點了 沃爾特 對 沒錯Yeah, I am.
看來是的
That's enough.
夠了
You need a warrant before you can look through his things.
你得有批準才能搜查他的東西
No, I don't. I'm not with the police.
不需要 我不是警察
I want you out of my house right now.
你現在給我滾出去
Nice backpack, walter.
這包挺好看嘛 沃爾特
Where is she?
她在哪