I mean, this is a good family.
我們是很和諧的家庭
This is a happy family!
幸福的家庭
Samantha and I are very close.
薩曼莎和我很親近
You know what, I think you're telling the truth. I do.
我覺得你說的是實話
But you, on the other hand, there's something you're not saying.
沒錯 但是你 你隱瞞了一些事
No, she's saying everything.
沒有 她什么都說了
It's all right, mrs. Burch. You can tell us.
沒關系的 布奇太太 你都可以說出來
You never saw what she was like
你不知道她單獨和我一起的時候
when she was alone with me, brian.
是什么樣子 布萊恩
A few weeks before samantha disappeared
薩曼莎失蹤前的幾周
she threw one of her tantrums.
她大發脾氣
And I tried to hold her.
我試過穩住她
I tried, but she was so strong.
我盡力了 但她力氣太大了
And she... she pushed me away.
她還...她還推倒了我
I don't know...
我不知道
I don't know how this happened.
我不知道發生了什么事
Go on.
繼續
She fell into the stove
她摔向了壁爐
and her shirt touchedone of the burners.
她的衣服碰到了火苗
And it caught on fire and it burned her back.
然后就著火了 她的背就燒傷了
It was an accident.
這是個意外
Samantha felt guilty about it and I was...
薩曼莎覺得很內疚 而我
I was so ashamed.
我也覺得很羞愧
So, we didn't tell you,
所以我們沒告訴你
and I went to the hospital alone.
我單獨帶她去了醫院
it was an accident.
這是次意外
I'm so sorry, brian.
對不起 布萊恩
I'm so sorry, brian.
真的對不起 布萊恩
But it wasn'T... it wasn't my fault.
但這不是...不是我的錯
It's not my fault that she's gone.
她離家出走不是我的錯
It's not my fault.
不是我的錯
It's okay. It's okay.
沒關系 沒關系
Sometimes adopted kids have trouble connecting.
有的時候被收養的孩子會有些情結上的障礙
Thousands of mothers go through it.
無數的母親要經歷這一關
It's nothing to be ashamed of. Okay?
沒什么好羞愧的