I watched as they murdered almost every member of the village.
我眼看著他們殺光了村莊里幾乎所有的人
The rest of us they dragged into the bush,
我們這些剩下的人被他們拉進叢林
where I was made a rebel officer's wife.
我成了叛軍的妻子
The horrors I saw are beyond compare.
我所目睹的可怕場景簡直無法形容
Rape. Torture.
強奸 折磨
Massacres carried out by child soldiers.
是孩子兵發起的大屠殺
Northern uganda has been stuck in this nightmare...
北烏干達被籠罩在一片夢魘中
no deception leakage.
沒有說謊的跡象
She wasn't involved in the massacres.
她沒有參與大屠殺
She seems pretty anxious.
她看上去很緊張
Well, it's not unusual.
這很正常
She's speaking in front of a big group of people.
她面對一大堆人說話
Thank you all so much
謝謝在場每個人
for coming out to support peace in northern uganda.
前來支持北烏干達的和平事業
thank you for coming.
謝謝蒞臨
I hope my speech wasn't too long and boring.
希望我的講演不那么冗長無味
Oh, no, no, no,we're fans.
噢 不不不 我們很喜歡
Yeah, you looked a little nervous up there.
你剛剛在那里顯得挺緊張的
You'd think I'd be used to public speaking by now
你肯定奇怪 我應該不是第一次做公眾演說
but I'll admit,my heart still races.
但我承認 我的心怦怦亂跳
Oh, I-I brought my copy of your book.
噢 我帶來了你寫的書
You promised to sign it.
你答應要幫我簽名的
Of course. This is for both of you?
當然可以 這是你倆一起的書
Oh, no, no, no,we're not together.
噢 不不不 我們沒在一起
No, we came together. But it is not a date.
我們是一起來的 但這不是約會
Well, it was nice to meet you both.
很高興見到你倆
What?
怎么了