Ives I haven't seen the girl.
我跟警官說過了 我沒見過這女孩
Yeah, I know. I don't believe you.
我知道 但我不相信
Well, I'm telling the truth.
我說的是實話
No, you're not you're lying.
你沒有 你在說謊
No.
沒有
No, you are. You're lying, yeah.
沒錯 你在說謊
I never touched her, all right?
我沒碰過她 行了吧
Now, that's the truth.
嗯 這是實話
I don't think you're even attracted to her, are you?
我覺得她對你來說沒什么興趣 對吧
But you have seen her. Right?
但是你看到她了 對不對
If I say I saw her, they'll say that I hurt her.
如果我說我看見過她 他們就會覺得
Even you think I hurt her.
是我傷害了她
No, that's not true.
甚至你也會這么覺得
I don't think you hurt her.
不 不會 我覺得你沒有傷害她
I don't.
我覺得沒有
Now, you're sweating.
你在出汗
And you're frail.
很虛弱
Desperately trying to control yourself.
絕望地想要控制住自己
What are you on?
你嗑什么藥了
I take medco progesterone.
我服用孕酮素
That's for chemical castration, right?
那是去雄性激素的化學藥物 對吧
You're doing that to yourself?
你為什么這么做
I don't want to hurt any more kids.
我不想再傷害那些孩子了
Good for you. That's nice.
你真善良 這樣很好
So, where did you see her, then?
你在哪兒見到她的
At the clinic. She has a full thickness burn.
在診所 她被大面積燒傷
And she comes in every other wednesday so I can treat it.
她每隔一個禮拜的 周三會來讓我治療
Keep taking the pills, kevin.
記得吃藥 凱文