She's lying.
她在撒謊
The horrors I saw were beyond compare...
我所見到的恐怖場景無可比擬...
that's, uh,
那個
not bad for a rookie,but it's wrong.
這對一個新手來說 已經不錯了 但這不對
That's not a conversation. It's a speech.
這不是一個對話 而是一個獨白
It's written, it's memorized.
這是寫下來背出來的
You don't know what you're talking about.
你沒有意識到自己在說什么
All right, maybe you should just read up a little more.
行了 你或許應該再多讀點書
She got nervous when you told her
當你告訴她我們的工作時
what we do here--she touched her face.
她緊張了 她摸了臉
That's a manipulator.
那是說謊表情
Oh, now you're an expert on manipulators...
現在你突然變成專家了
because six weeks ago, you didn't even know what that was.
幾個月前你還 對此一無所知
Okay, you just don't see what's going on here,
好吧 你只是不能看清事情的真相
because you've got a thing for her.
因為你對她有感覺
That's not true.
那不是真的
I saw that she didn't mention
我清楚知道她沒有提到
details about the atrocities.
任何關于暴行的細節
Did you ever stop to think
難道你就不能想想
that maybe she doesn't want to remember?
說不定是她不愿去回憶呢
I'm bringing this to foster.
我會把這些交給福斯特
You do whatever the hell you want.
隨便你