What is he saying to her?
他在和她說什么
He's telling her that you love her,
他在告訴她 你是愛她的
but I really think that she should hear that from you.
但我當真認為你應該親口對她說
I've tried. She doesn't hear me.
我試過了 她聽不進去
I know it seems that way.
我知道 表面上確實如此
You reach out to her,
你想親近她
and then she rejects you,
她卻拒絕你
and you can't help but recoil.
于是你不得不退卻
You don't know what it's like.
你不明白我的感受
You're not a mother.
你不生為人母
No, but I was.
沒錯 但我曾經是
My husband and i adopted a baby girl last year.
去年的事情 我和我丈夫領養了一個女嬰
We brought her home from delaware,
我們把她從特拉華州接回家
and we bathed her and rocked her to sleep and built a nursery.
為她洗澡哄她入睡 還造了一間嬰兒房
In delaware, the birth motherhas 60 days to change her mind.
特拉華州的生母 有60天時間考慮
We made it to day 57.
到了57天的時候她改變了主意
And I didn't getto keep my baby, but...
我沒能保住我的孩子 但是
yours is right there.
你的孩子就在你身邊
You know, you need to talk to her.
知道嗎 你必須和她談談
What was your daughter's name?
你的女兒叫什么
Sophie.
索非
I tried so hard.
我盡力了
Look, samantha needs to know that you love her,
聽著 薩曼莎必須知道
no matter what she does.
不管她做了什么 你都是愛她的
I think you should tell her.
我覺得你應該告訴她
Then maybe she'll tell us who took her.
她才可能會告訴我們帶走她的人
It's the only way she'll start seeing you as her mother.
要她把你視作母親這是唯一的辦法