You bring all your dates here?
所有女朋友你都帶到這來嗎
Just the ugandan peace activists.
只有那個烏干達和平活動分子
Actually, I don't...
實際上 我沒
I don't go out on many dates.
我沒有很多女朋友
Why not?
為什么沒呢
People lie to you with polite conversation.
人們用禮貌的話語欺騙你
Then, when they finally show themselves to you,
然后當她們暴露了真面目
you realize you've spent all that time with a stranger.
你才意識到 原來她很陌生
I promise not to make any polite conversation.
我保證不說任何禮貌的話語
What is it?
怎么了
Uh, torres, the woman I was withat your speech...
托勒斯 那個在你演講上和我一起的女人
she thinks you're lying about...
她認為你在撒謊
well, it's hard to exp...
關于...也很難去解釋
you touched your ear.
你摸了你的耳朵
Does that mean I'm lying?
就意味著我在撒謊嗎
Are you?
你覺得呢
What part of your story isn't true?
你的故事里 哪兒是假的
Is any of it true?
有真的嗎
Who would make up such a terrible story?
誰會編一個如此可怕的故事
Do you know how many people are taken in my country?
你知道我們國家有多少人被劫持嗎
Do you have any idea what that does to a person?
你知道這對一個人的傷害有多大嗎
You were never taken, were you?
你并沒有被劫持過 對嗎
They're children.
他們都是孩子
Children who have seen unspeakable things.
孩子們看到了這些不可告人的東西
Made to dounspeakable things.
用來做不可告人之事
But it's a lie. It never happened to you.
但你在說謊 那沒有在你身上發生過
It happened. It's happening.
以前如此 現在也沒變
But nobody listened until there was a face.
但沒有人會注意 直到某人出現
My face. My story.
這就是我 我的故事
Every lie has consequence sthat you can't see coming.
謊言的后果是你無法預見的