I don't want to hurt your feelings, you're no Paula Zahn.
我不想傷害你的感情 你跟寶拉·贊恩不一樣
No Paula Zahn?
不一樣?
I booked this story. It was me.
這報道是屬于我的
Yes, that's why everybody here is trying to rip it out from under you.
每個人都想背后搶你生意
You want a desk in New York, you want a desk in Los Angeles?
憑良心說 你想在紐約或者洛杉磯有一席之地
Forget everything you learned in journalism school.
在學校學的那些都忘掉吧
This isn't new anymore. This isn't life. This is bigger. This is television!
這不是新聞或平凡生活 這是更嚴肅的事情 這就是電視產業
The Johnsons have been virtually besieged inside their trailer.
強納森一家一直躲在他們的拖車里
but we're lucky to be joined by their pizza delivery man.
但是我們遇到了給他送比薩餅的人
How would you characterize Earnest Johnson's state of mind?
你怎么形容歐內斯特·強納森的思想狀態?
Mostly I'd say, he was hungry.
我得說 大部分的時候他都餓著
He was hungry.
他都"餓"著
Well, there you have it.
這就對了
I ain't tipping him anymore.
我再不給他小費了
I ought to trim Mrs. Hardy's elm.
我該幫哈德先生修剪下他的榆樹了
Looks like it's moving in our roof. What do you think?
好像在我們頭頂上拍的 你覺得呢?
Hard to tell. What do you think?
難說 你覺得呢?
Definitely.
肯定是
Since has become the most Googled town in the world...
這個鎮子成了最火的搜索引擎關鍵詞
narrowly edging out in Jihad.
都快趕上"Jihad"了(阿拉伯語:圣戰)
Holy crap!
我的老天爺
- You Bud? - Yeah!
兄弟? 是啊
You're Richard Petty.
你是理查德·佩蒂(前納斯卡車手)
You got it, man.
答對了
Hold on. Honey! It's the king!
等一下 寶貝 老大來了
I got a friend down the road I want you to meet. You wanna go for a ride?
路口有個朋友 我想讓你見見 去兜兜風?
Yes! could my daughter come?
當然了 我女兒能一起嗎?
In that case, maybe you'd better drive. Precious cargo and all!
那還是你開車好了 別把寶貝女兒傷到了
Just a minute, Mr. Petty. Hey, Chubby!
稍等一下 佩蒂先生 胖子!
Just because it ain't rolling, don't make it furniture! Back out of here!
整天扛著個攝像機 你累不累啊 快滾吧
Come on, baby! We gotta go!
來吧 寶貝女 咱們得走了
You're Richard Petty!
你可是理查德·佩蒂啊
Molly! Get a picture, honey.
莫莉 親愛的給我照張像
If you told me two days ago that I'd be driving your Dodge...
兩天前你要是跟我說 我會開著你的道奇
- Did you get it? - Yes.
拍到了嗎? 是的
Get one more. Get it with my chin out a little bit. Like that.
再來一張 我把下巴露出來 像這樣
Like a hero.
像英雄那樣
I told you, you crazy!
跟你說了 你是個瘋子
You ain't seen nothing yet.
好戲還沒登場呢
Bud!
巴德
This is the President's plane.
這是空軍一號
Hello, you be Molly. I'm Mr. Fox, I work with the President.
你一定是莫莉了 我是福克斯先生 跟總統共事
Hi. Hi. Bud, Martin Fox.
兄弟 我是馬丁·福克斯
Hello. - How are you? Come in.
你好 你好嗎? 進來吧
Take your hat off please. Your hat.
請把帽子摘了
So, this is the Johnson family.
這就是強納森一家了
Welcome to Air Force One. Hi, Molly.
歡迎來到空軍一號 嗨 莫莉
- Thanks for having us, sir. - It's a pleasure.
先生謝謝你請我們來 是我的榮幸
- Mr. President. - Huh?
是總統先生 呃?
Call him Mr. President.
叫他總統先生
It's an honor, Mr. President.
這是我的榮幸 總統先生
It's an honor to meet you, Bud. May I call you Bud?
見到你是我的榮幸 巴德 能叫你巴德嗎?
Yes, Mr. President.
當然了 總統先生
Come on in, come on.
進來吧
God, this...
天哪
This place is it's really something!
這地方也太夸張了