Did you smell all the leather on that plane?
你聞到飛機上的真皮味道了嗎?
If I made you feel second best.
如果我讓你備受冷落
I'm sorry I was blind.
我為自己的盲目道歉
No, baby, leave it, leave it. That's Willie.
別換臺 寶貝女 那是威利啊
You were always on my mind.
你令我念念不忘
Hi, I'm Willie Nelson.
我是威利·尼爾森
And when I'm not performing, I'm usually getting involved.
我不表演的時候 我就炒作自己
Hey, Bud, if you're out there and you're watching.
巴德 如果你在看的話
He's talking to us!
他在跟我們說話呢
There's a special dinner, especially for you in your honor.
今晚為你準備的特別晚餐 由我的好朋友
hosted by my good friend and Presidential candidate Donald Greenleaf.
也是總統候選人唐納德·格林利夫做東
I'll see you here tonight. I'll do it, Willie!
今晚 我等你了 我會去的 威利
This is really getting weird.
這事越來越蹊蹺了
Mr. Johnson. I'm Art Crumb, Donald Greenleaf's campaign manager.
我是亞特·克魯伯 唐納德·格林利夫的競選主管
Nice to meet you. Same here.
幸會 幸會
You must be Molly. Quite an essay. You have a future in politics one day.
你是莫莉吧 那個論文寫的真好 可能有朝一日你會從政的
You might too. One day.
有朝一日 你也會的
Shall we go in?
我們進去吧
Not too hard to be nice, come on.
別這樣呃 客氣點啊
Party. Party!
這可是派對啊
Right this way... make yourselves at home.
這邊請 請隨便些
Hello. As you can see, we've got a lovely buffet.
你好 如您所見 我們精心準備了自助餐
Would you like a bud, Bud?
來一瓶嗎? 巴德