It's my little home in the sky.
這是我的空中小屋
It's kinda, like a trailer with wings.
就像是個有翅膀的拖車
Fine analogy, Bud.
比喻的好 巴德
Molly, I saw your speech on TV the other night.
莫莉 那天我在電視上看到你的演說了
Very impressive!
印象深刻
Say thank you, baby. - Thank you, Mr. President.
說謝謝啊 寶貝女 謝謝 總統先生
You must be a very proud father. - Yes, sir.
你一定很自豪吧 是的先生
God, I'm sorry. Mr. President.
天哪 又錯了 是"總統"先生
You can see why she's definitely the brains of our operation.
你能看出來吧 她才是我們家的幕后首腦
I know what you mean. we all need a Molly.
我明白你的意思 我們都需要一個幕后首腦
Marty here, is my Molly.
這位馬提就是我的幕后首腦
That's right. Molly, I bet a smart kid like you...
對了 莫莉 一個像你這么聰明的孩子
would love to see the war room.
會對戰爭陳列室感興趣吧?
No, thanks.
不用了 謝謝
Why don't we have a peek and then your dad and the President can have a talk.
我們去看看吧 讓爸爸跟總統先生談談
Go on, Honey. Daddy has to talk to the President.
去吧 寶貝 老爸要跟總統談談
She's a firecracker!
你女兒真可愛
Yes, sir, she's the whole deal!
是的先生 她對我很重要
I wouldn't mind seeing the war room, Mr. President.
其實我也想看看戰爭陳列室 總統先生
I'll show it to you later. And please, call me Andy.
我等會就帶你去看 請叫我安迪
Andy? Yeah.
叫你安迪? 是的
Are you sure, that-that other guy...
你確定嗎? 那個人
I know, things can get a little formal around here.
這里有時很正式的
Commander in Chief, running the country and all that. Please.
總指揮官管理整個國家 難免的嘛
I am just an ordinary man, like you...
我只是一個普通人 跟你一樣
The kinda guy you can sit down and have a beer with.
我們可以把酒同歡
Would you like a beer, Bud?
你想喝啤酒嗎? 巴德
A beer?
啤酒?
No shit?
沒開玩笑?
No shit.
沒開玩笑
Well, then...
那樣的話
Yes. Hell, yeah, Andy. Okay!
當然要了 安迪 沒問題
David, would you get us a couple of beers, please?
大衛 你能給我們來點啤酒嗎?
Thank you very much. - So...
多謝了 所以呢
you're gonna have some story to tell your friends.
你回家后有故事跟小朋友們講了
I read about you in the paper. They say you've never lost an election.
我讀過有關你的報導 你沒輸過一場選舉
That's right. You can learn a lot from reading the newspaper.
沒錯 讀報可以讓你見多識廣
They also said that you don't believe in anything anymore.
他們還說 你都沒有信仰不擇手段了
Even if it meant selling your mother's soul.
就算出賣你母親的靈魂
No, see, no, see that's libelous, Because my mother is a wonderful...
不對 那是誹謗 我母親是一個很杰出
wonderful, wonderful woman.
很杰出的女性
If you met my mother, you'd understand.
如果你見過我母親 你就明白了
You a football fan, Bud?
你喜歡橄欖球嗎? 兄弟
Well, I'm an American, aren't I?
美國人都喜歡的 是吧
I played a little in high school.
高中的時候玩過
Did you now? What position?
是嗎? 打什么位置?
I was quarterback.
四分衛
I always thought football was a strategic game. A lot like diplomacy.
我一直以為橄欖球是個策略運動 就像外交
You got your offense, your defense, the President is like your quarterback...
你要有進攻 有防守 總統就是四分衛
and the American voters...
美國選民
Well... they're like the coach.
就像是教練
Never thought of it that way.
從沒有這么想過
Now the coach's job is to make sure...
教練的工作就是確保
that the right man has the football at the critical time.
關鍵時刻 控球權在正確的隊員手中
I know exactly what you mean, Andy.
我完全明白你的意思 安迪
Do you?
是嗎?
Maybe not.
有點不明白
Bring in the football, please.
請把橄欖球拿進來
Bud.
巴德