Bud.
巴德
You wanna hold the football?
你想拿一下橄欖球嗎?
There's a football in there?
這里有個橄欖球?
That case holds the launch codes...
這個箱子里 裝著
to America's nuclear arsenal.
美國核武發射密碼
That's what this election's all about.
選舉就是為了得到軍權
launch codes like a like a... liiles and shit?
發射密碼 你是說發射導彈嗎?
I want you to pretend that America is a team... You're the coach.
我想讓你假想下 美國就是一個球隊 你是教練
OK! Let's say it's the 4th quarter. We've got possession, but we're down by five.
好 現在是比賽第四節了 我們有控球權 但是落后五分
North Korea has us pinned in our own fifteenth line...
朝鮮國家隊已經壓到了我們的后場
with one second on the dooms day clock. What are you doing to do?
剩下最后一秒鐘 你能怎么辦?
Okay, you go long. The only thing standing between victory and defeat...
對了 你用遠投 勝利和失敗的差別
is a successful Hail Mary. One play.
就是孤注一擲
Who are you gonna give the ball to, Bud?
你想把球交給誰呢 兄弟?
Do you pin your hopes on some liberal second string quarterback...
你會把勝利的希望交給一個整個賽季
who hasn't had five minutes in the big show? Of course you don't.
只出場五分鐘的二線四分衛嗎? 當然不行
You do the smart thing.
你要做明智的決定
The only thing. You go with your strongest arm, you pull the man...
唯一的決定 你選最強的球員
who's carried you through the season, who's never let you down.
整個賽季都出場 不會讓你失望的球員
Yes,sir
是的,先生
Bud, America's counting on you.
兄弟 美國靠你了
Yes, sir. I'm not gonna let them down.
我不會讓美國人失望的
But, here.
不過 這個給你
Wouldn't want to drop the old football.
我不想把橄欖球掉了
Blow up France or something.
別把法國炸飛了
You couldn't.
放心吧
There's a whole bunch of secret codes and these special little keys.
有一連串的密碼和鑰匙呢 程序復雜著呢
Here's to you!
敬你一杯
Look at all... Look at all this stuff they give us, Molly.
看啊 看他們給的這些東西
They give us the same shampoo that the President uses.
他們把總統用的那種洗發香波給我們了
Great.
太棒了
So, what did you guys talk about?
你們談什么了?
Eh. Stuff. What stuff?
談些事情 什么事情?
You know...
就是
grown up stuff.
成年人的事情
Like?
比如?
Like...
比如
Bud!
巴德
What stuff?
到底什么事?