You adopted her five years ago?
你們是五年前收養她的
Yeah.
沒錯
We waited so long for a child.
我們想要孩子很久了
She made us a family.她讓我們整個家庭變得完整
Do either of you have children?
你們倆有小孩嗎
Yeah, I do.
我有
How anybody thinks that...
為什么每個人都覺得
we could hurt her,I, I don't understand.
我們會傷害她 我不明白
You said there was new information?
你們得到了新消息
A car ran a red light two days ago.
兩天前 一輛闖紅燈的車
The police gave us that photograph.
警方給了我們這些照片
It's from one ofthose traffic cameras.
是交通道路攝像機拍下的
Do you see there? That is samantha's sweater.
看到沒 那是薩曼莎的毛衣
Uh, lorraine made that. Someone has her.
是洛瑞給她做的 一定是誰抓住了她
That's why we raised the reward.
所以我們才提高了懸賞
We re-mortgaged the house.
我們抵押了這座房子
We've been getting hundreds of calls
我們已經接到無數個
from all over saying they've got information about sammy,
號稱有薩米線索的電話了
but the police say that's going to take weeks to
不過警方說 要幾周時間
talk to everybody and...
才能和這些提供線索者談完
she may not have that kind of time.
但時間緊迫
So we thought that you could tell
所以我們覺得 或許你可以告訴我們
which of the tipsterswe should believe.
哪些人是值得相信的
I mean, you could do that faster than the police, right?
我是說 最起碼比那群警察快吧
I need to ask you a question.
我要問你幾個問題
Did you kill your daughter?
你殺了你的女兒嗎
Did you? Did you kill her?
有沒有
How can you even ask us that?
你怎么能問的出來
Yeah, I know, you brought me here to help you.
我知道你們想我可以幫到忙
Are you serious?
你是認真的
So answer the question. Did you kill your daughter?
那就回答吧 你有沒有殺你的女兒
I'm not gonna answer that.
我不想回答這個問題
No, listen.
不 聽著
Did you kill samantha?
你殺了薩曼莎對嗎
We didn't bring you here so that...
我們讓你來是為了
did you kill your daughter? Did you kill her?
是不是你殺了女兒 是不是你
No. No, no, no. No. No, no.
不... 不...
All right,I think we can help you.
好吧 我想我們可以幫到你們