Got a minute?
有空嗎
Trillo wanted you to have this.
特雷羅想給你這個
I'm sorry about before.
之前的事 對不起
Sometimes I see so much, I don't know how not to tell people.
有時候我看到太多真相 卻不知道怎么閉嘴
Yeah, I get that.
我能理解
You're right. Most people don't change.
你是對的 大多數人本性難移
I mean, I've been there, waiting for it,
我曾經也寄望于人會改變
Hoping for it, and then they just don't.
但卻一直失望
But there are a few, I think, who can.
但我想還是會有一小部分人 會改變的
Any other life lessons?
還要有什么人生哲理要說嗎
When someone...
當有人
Bashes you around, who's twice your size, just when ever he feels like it,
比你強壯 隨時能把你打得鼻青臉腫
You learn to read emotions pretty fast.
你逐漸學會迅速判斷他的心情
We adapt to survive.
只有適應 才能生存
Your abuse made you a natural.
你的經歷讓你給了你識別表情的能力
He made you what you are.
是他造就了你
Well, I'll be sure to thank him.
我會記得謝他的
So what about you?
那你呢
I'm not a natural. I had to learn this.
我不是天生的 我需要不斷去學習
Why'd you want to learn?
你為什么想到學這個
What, you all of a sudden became obsessed with facial expression?
怎么 突然心血來潮 就癡迷面部表情了
I didn't think so.
不是的吧
So who was it?
那么是誰
Who made you who you are?
是誰造就了今天的你