Jack?
杰克
I had no idea.
我根本不知道
I had no idea that they were in a relationship.
我根本不知道他們在談戀愛
That's true.
沒錯
Apologies.
抱歉
I took the liberty of taping your reaction just now.
我剛才把你的反應錄了下來
When your niecestarteddescribing her relationship...
當你侄女描述她和埃里克的戀情時
And six months later, he asked me to marry him.
六個月后 他向我求婚了
Surprise.
驚訝
So, this hasnothing to do with Mitchell's murder?
那么戀情和謀殺沒有關系
It did.
有關系
Eric Mitchell was killed because he stepped out of line.
埃里克·米切爾是因為他的行為過頭了
He slept with thechief's niece.
他和隊長的侄女上床
He disrespected the code.
他違反了規則
Now, the chief sets the rules, but he doesn't enforce them.
隊長創立了規則 但他沒有強力執行
That's somebody else's job.
執行的另有其人
I taped you, too.
我也錄下了你的表情
And six months later, he asked me to marry him.
六個月后 他向我求婚了
Anger and disgust: The language of hate.
憤怒 不屑 怒火中燒
You? You killed him?
是你 是你殺了他
No. I didn't.
不 我沒有
I just wantedto humiliate him. He needed to learn humility.
我只是想讓他丟臉 他該學學什么叫羞恥
He was one of our men.
他也是我們的一員
No, he wasn't one of my men.
不 他不是
My men respect the code.
我的人不會違反規則
My men don't complain when they're forced to broom the latrine,
我的人也不會抱怨被派去掃廁所
And my men know damn well not to crap where they eat.
我的人都明白 兔子不吃窩邊草
For God's sakes, Tommy.
湯米 看在上帝份上
You killed a man.
你殺了人啊
Arresthim.
抓起來
I was just following the code.
我只是遵守規則