Should I call D.C. gang task force?
我要不要通知特遣隊
Ask if they've heard of a threat against Holly Sando?
問他們有否得知 荷利·桑多被威脅
Nope.
不用
Trillo didn't show any deception leakage.
特雷羅沒有表現出任何說謊的跡象
Not when he denied threatening Sando,
他否認威脅桑多的時候沒有閃現
Not when was talking about the truce.
談及調停的時候也沒有閃現
He's a criminal.
但他是個罪犯
He's a fantastic liar.
肯定也是個說謊大師
He's an appalling liar. He's atrocious.
他撒謊技巧并不高 甚至可以說非常糟
The one time he did lie, he was...
那次他說謊的時候 就像
Completely traparent; you should've seen that.
完全透明的被我看穿 你也看到了
So you think he's telling the truth?
所以你覺得他說的是真的
I don't think he's going back to the gang.
我覺得他應該不想回到幫派里去
Then why is Holly Sando lying?
那荷利·桑多為什么要說謊
If Trillo isn't threatening her, why is she lying for him?
如果特雷羅沒威脅她 她為什幫他說謊
Well, I don't know.
我不清楚
Could be any number of reasons.
可能有幾百萬種理由
Yeah, but there aren't any.
根本沒有理由
Man, you need to listen to me.
你就不能聽我說
You saw his anger. You know this guyis violent.
你看到他的憤怒了 你知道他有暴力傾向
You need... you need to listen to me.
你...就不能聽聽我的意見嗎
You need to stop making this personal.
你不能摻雜個人感情
I'm not making this personal.
我沒有
Yeah, you are.
你有
Your procerus doesn't move, which means you had your nose fixed, right?
你的降眉肌沒有動 你做過隆鼻手術 對嗎
You don't strike me as particularly vain, so...
你反對我并不是因為我說的沒道理
So what is it then?
那是因為什么
Who was it? Was it your dad?
是因為誰 是不是因為你的父親
Your dad smack you around?
你父親有家庭暴力
I know violent people.
我了解暴力的人
They don't change.
他們本性難移
You said so yourself.
你自己也這么說
Once people learn this kind of trigger.
人一旦會被某些事情觸發
Who are you calling?
你要打給誰
I think you might be right in a way.
也許你說的沒錯
Put me through to lieutenant governor Goldin, please.
幫我接戈爾丁副州長
I think you should go ahead and announce Trillo's release. Let him go.
你應該宣告釋放特雷羅 讓他走
Yeah, just one thing, though.
只是還有一件事
Have the cops follow him.
派警察跟著他