Gentlemen, it is an honor to ride beside you.
勇士們,能與你們并肩作戰是我的榮幸。
Make the Kaiser rue the day he dared to cross swords with us.
今天我們要讓凱撒也后悔與我們拔劍相向。
Let every man make himself...
讓我們每個人都為自己自豪……
his king, his country and his fallen comrades proud.
讓我們的領袖,祖國,及戰死的戰友自豪!
Be brave. Fear God, honor the king.
勇往直前!震懾神明!榮耀我王!
Fear God, honor the king. Draw swords!
震懾神明!榮耀我王!拔出劍來!
Good luck, my friends. Forward, to walk! March!
祝你們好運,我的朋友們。向前,行進...前進!
Forward to canter! Canter...march!
向前慢跑,注意了!
Kavallerie! Charge! Kill them all. Stop it. Go back.
有騎兵!交火!投降吧!
What? Did you think that a garrison on open ground would go undefended?
想什么呢,你以為一個駐扎營地,會完全不設防么?
Look at yourself!
你看看你自己!你以為你是誰啊?!
Help anyway. Those horses dying.
快來幫忙啊!這些馬都要死了!
Come on, boy. Calmly. Come. Hold it.
靜一靜,小子。靜一靜。過來。牽住了!
What do we do with the horses? If they're injured, shoot them.
你要如何處置馬呢?受傷了的就射殺掉
And the others, sir? The others you round up and take to base camp, they will pull guns.
那沒受傷的呢?其余的整理一下帶回營地,可以拉軍火。
You'll never get fancy horses like these to pull guns.
這么好的馬,不會去拉軍火的。
Then shoot them also. Sir, perhaps we could use some of them with the ambulances.
那就把他們也都殺了。長官,可以把他們當救護車的馬
To get the injured men off the field.
把受傷的士兵送出戰場
Will they take the harness? I'd like to try, sir.
他們會愿意被套新馬具么?我想試試,長官。
It won't work, they're cavalry. Let's try.
行不通的,這些都是騎兵的馬。試試看吧!
You won't get the harness on. Come on, Michael.
你沒法把馬具套上去的。試試吧,Michael。
Easy, easy, whoa, whoa... Easy, easy, easy...
放松點。放松點。
Gunther! It's hopeless. We can't help them.
Gunther!這行不通的!我們幫不了他們。
Well, well, look at you. Whoever taught you this has just saved your life.
瞧瞧你,不管誰教你這招的,他救了你的命啊。