Albie, we're all with you!
Albie,我們都支持你!
Well done, keep going. Keep it straight.
做得好,繼續,走直線
The plow hasn't even cut yet!
看看,根本沒犁上
Do you know? I believe we can do it, Joey.
知道嗎?我相信我們能做到,Joey。
I knew when I first saw you that you'd be the best of us.
從我第一眼看到你 我就知道你是最好的
That's why he bought you. He knows you've all the courage he never had. I knew when I first saw you that you'd be the one who'd save us.
因為這我們才買的你,他知道你有他沒有的勇氣
You've got no chance, lad. He'll not turn over half an acre. Give it up now.
從第一眼看到你我就知道 你會是我們的救星
You've done well. You've tried fard. You're more of a man than your father.
你沒機會了,孩子 他半畝地也犁不了,趕緊放棄吧
Come on now, Mr. Lyons, that's a bit rough, isn't it? Well, he'll destroy that horse.
你已經干得不錯了,很努力,比你爹像男人 別說了Lyons先生,過分了,不是么? 可他要毀了那匹馬
I'll be over Thursday.
我星期四過來
Give you a day to close it up.
給你一天卷鋪蓋的時間
Your wool. I'm sorry, Rose.
你的羊毛衣…… 真遺憾, Rosie
Now, boy! You've got ot do it, Joey!
來啊,伙計! 你必須做到, Joey
You don't know, so I'm gonna have to do the knowing
你不會做所以我示范給你看了!
For you when the rest of our lives depend on this! So get set to pull, and pull straight!
可咱家的性命都靠你了!準備好開拉吧!往前拉!
And pull hard!
用力拉!
Now, boy! Go!
開始,伙計,跑起來!
Go around it!! Whoa, Joey! Whoa, Joey!
繞過去!停!Joey!
Joey, stop! You'll break the blade!
Joey,停!你會把犁刀撞壞的!
Will you look at you?
瞧瞧你!
I'd not let a child of mine slip in the mud alongside a plow blade. He could lose a foot!
我可不想讓我的孩子溜到這泥巴地里,說不好就讓犁刀把腿給劈斷了
You'll likelier lose an eye, Mr. Lyons.
你要是再敢教訓我如何教子
If you carry on prating at me how to manage my son!
或是對我犁地、馴馬以及我的地和農場進行非議的話,
Or my plow, of my horse, or my field, or my farm!
說不好我能剜走您一只眼,Lyons先生!
Come on Albie! Push on through!
加油,Albie!加油推啊!