Shit! Goddamnit!
靠 該死
Well, hell, Carl!
該死 凱爾
You could have showed me your footage when you walked in.
你應該在進來的時候 就放這段錄像的
I know we went to school together, Bud. I've always liked you.
巴德 我知道我們曾經一起讀書 我也一直都很喜歡你
You gotta give me one good reason why I should keep you. Why I can keep you.
給我一個讓你留下的理由
All hellsabelle!
都見鬼去吧
Sorry you lost your job.
很抱歉你丟掉工作了
That's alright, Henry. Just...
亨利 沒關系 只是
As soon as take your money, I'm going from fired to retired.
贏了你的錢之后 我就從解雇變成退休了
- Hey, Bud! - Yes?
巴德 怎么了?
Molly is on TV!
莫莉上電視了
Apathy back to bondage. - Geez!
從冷漠又回到了束縛 天啊
If we are to be the exception to history, then we must break the cycle.
要想改變歷史 我們必須打破這個循環
Curly, what time you got? - Nine past seven.
克里 幾點了 七點過九分
God!
天啊
God, man! Shit!
天啊 該死
God damn it!
該死