I hurt the top of my head.
我撞傷頭了
Come on, lay down.
快 躺下
I'm so sorry, baby.
真對不起 寶貝
I want to live with Mom.
我想和媽媽一起生活
Me too.
我也是
New Mexico is a classic swing state.
新墨西哥是出了名的搖擺不定的州
Mrs. Madison? Speaking.
麥迪遜太太?請講
I'm calling from the New Mexico election board.
我是新墨西哥競選委員會的
The what? - The New Mexico election board.
是什么? 新墨西哥競選委員會
Madam, did you cast your vote at a Texico polling station last night?
女士 昨晚你在德士科的一個投票站 投票了對嗎?
I voted in the morning.
今天早上投的
In the morning. Alright.
是早上 好的
Is there something the matter?
有什么問題嗎?
No, no, sorry to bother you.
沒有 沒有 很抱歉打擾你了
It is amazing. With every state but New Mexico reporting...
太不可思議了 除了新墨西哥之外
we're now in a dead heat for the American presidency.
在其它所有州都平分秋色
Each candidate with virtually
兩位候選者均獲得了數量