Some people?
什么人?
They look official.
他們看上去像官員
Child services? - That's what I'm thinking.
兒童服務中心嗎? 我覺得也是
Okay. - Here we go.
好吧 我們走
Mr. Johnson, we would have called first, but you don't have a telephone.
強納森先生 我們該先聯系你的 可是你沒有電話
No, no, no, we got a phone.
不 不 不 我們有電話
It's just not connected right now. But I'm on it, you know.
只是目前線路故障 但很快解決的
I'm not gonna say it's been easy since the wife left, but...
妻子去世后生活不易 但
we're getting on fine. Sure are.
我們能應付 當然
And I'm gonna pay these off, I swear. Just as soon as I find a new job.
我會把這些付清 我發誓 只要找到新工作
A new job?Yes.
新工作? 對
I used to be in this Willy Nelson tribute band. I was thinking about...
我曾參加威利·尼爾森翻唱樂隊 我正策劃
getting the guys back together again, soon as our bass player gets paroled.
重新組隊 前提是我們的貝斯手能保釋出來
And the drinking, I know it, I know it looks bad.
強納森先生 至于喝酒 我知道 我知道這很糟
And licking that sucker is at the top of my list.
我已經把戒酒提上日程了
Please don't take away from me.
拜托你們別把莫莉帶走
I'll do anything you say, I swear.
我會照你們說的做 我發誓
She's just my only good thing.
她是我唯一的寶貝
Mr. Johnson, we're not from Social Services.
強納森先生 我們不是社會服務部的
No?
不是嗎?
We're from the State Election Bureau.
我們是州競選辦事處的
Fuck! Thank you, Jesus!
混蛋 感謝上帝
I'm Secretary of State Brower. And this is Attorney General Wyatt.
我是州務卿布勞爾 這位是檢察長懷亞特
Mr. Johnson, did you cast your vote last night?
強納森先生 你昨晚投出選票了嗎?
Last night, did you vote?
昨晚 你投選票了嗎?
That's right, it's my civic duty, isn't it?
沒錯 那是公民義務不是嗎?
Indeed it is.
確實如此
Mr. Johnson, is this your signature?
強納森先生 這是您的簽名嗎?
I guess.
我猜是吧
You guess it's your signature?
自己的簽名還用猜
No, no. That's right. That's my signature.
不 沒錯 這的確是我的簽名
Did you retain your stub?
你是否保留著存根
What stub?
什么存根?
The perforated stub on top of your ballot.
你選票上的有孔存根
Molly, Where's that perforated stub that I gave you for your school project?
莫莉 有孔存根呢? 我給你做學校項目的
I've got it.
我去拿