Tell me something. What do you want to be when you grow up?
莫莉 告訴我 長大以后想干什么?
I go back and forth. Either a veterinarian or chairman of the Fed.
我有點拿不定主意 獸醫或者美聯儲主席都行
Where's Bud?
巴德在哪
Went to take a leak half an hour ago. I heard his name over the loudspeaker.
半小時前去撒尿了 我聽到喇叭在叫他的名字
What'd you have for lunch?
你午餐吃的什么?
Egg salad. You? - Hard boiled.
雞蛋沙拉 你呢? 白煮蛋
Hey, Bud.
你好 巴德
Just giving you a heads up.
只是想提醒你一下
Management wants us to cut another ten percent.
管理層讓我們再裁掉百分之十的人
Well, you are management, Carl.
凱爾 你就是管理層
Look, you haven't punched in on time in six months.
聽著 這六個月你都沒按時打卡上班
So, I'm five minutes late every once in a while. What is the big whoop?
沒錯 我偶爾會遲到那么五分鐘 那又能怎樣
You took thirty-one sick days this year, Bud.
你今年請31天病假 巴德
Well, I gotta kid, Carl. She brings it home from school.
凱爾 我有孩子 她會在學校染病回家