Lucy! Lucy! Lucy Whitmore
露西!露西!惠露西
can I ask you a question? Do you have any idea who I am?
我能問你一個問題嗎?你知道我是誰嗎?
No. No? That sucks.
不知道 不知道?真糟糕
What's your name? I' m Henry. Henry.
你叫什么名字? 我叫亨利 亨利
I want to show you something. Will you come with me? Well, yeah.
跟我來,我有東西讓你看 好
Hey. Do you know who that guy is? Dude, I don't even know who I am.
你知道那家伙是誰嗎?我連我是誰都不知道了
Oh, well, you're Pablo Picasso. Really? No. Not really.
你是畢加索 真的? 不是真的
This is my studio. I don't know who you are, Henry but I dream about you almost every night. Why?
這是我的工作室 我不知道你是誰,亨利…… 但我幾乎每晚都夢見你 為什么?
What would you say if I told you that notebook you read every day.
要是我告訴你 你每天都看的那本日記
I would say that that makes a lot of sense. You erased me from your memories.
我會說那很有可能 你把我從你記憶里抹去
because you thought you were holding me back from having, a full and happy life.
因為你以為你拖累了我 害我無法擁有快樂的人生
But you made a mistake. Being with you is the only way I could have a full and happy life.
但是你錯了 我只有跟你在一起才會快樂
You're the girl of my dreams and apparently I' m the man of yours.
你是我最完美的伴侶 而我顯然也是你的完美伴侶
Henry. It's nice to meet you. Lucy, it's nice to meet you too.
亨利 真高興認識你 露西,我也一樣
Hi, I' m Tom. Henry, Lucy. Nice to meet you, Tom.
你好,我是湯姆 亨利、露西,幸會,湯姆
Now why don't you come back in ten seconds so we can meet again?
十秒后再來,我們再相識一次
Do you, Honah Lee, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife. to have and to hold from this day forh.
亨利,你是否愿意 娶這位女子為妻
as long as you both shall live? I do. Really? Even though in, like, 10, 15 years.
從今起彼此相互扶持 直到永遠? 我愿意 真的? 縱使經過10到15年后
she could possibly let herself go and then, like.
她可能會變成超丑肥豬母
sex could be, like, nauseating for you?
讓你倒盡胃口不想上床?
What are you, nuts? Your wife's right over there. I'm just kidding, Muumuu!
你瘋啦?你老婆在場耶 我開玩笑的啦,如花
I now pronounce you man and wife. Mazel tov! It's very cold, so when you're ready.
我宣布你們結為夫妻 恭喜! 外面很冷,上來要加衣服
put on a jacket and come have breakfast with me. Love you.
跟我一起吃早餐吧,我愛你
Hey, hey! Good morning, Mrs. Roth. Would you like to meet your daughter?
早安,羅太太 見過你女兒吧?
Go say hello to Mommy.
跟媽咪打招呼
Hi, Mommy. That's right. Good morning. Oh, my goodness! Grandpa's here. Hi, Dad.
媽咪 很好 早安 老天爺! 爺爺在這里 阿爸