Well... Okay, you guys. Thanks for coming to say goodbye. Be careful
各位... 謝謝你們來送行 保重
You make sure your father doesn't get eaten by a shark.
看好你阿爸,別讓鯊魚吞了他
Thank you, buddy. What does that mean again?
謝了,兄弟,那是什么意思?
Oh, okay. You got it.
好吧,沒問題
Come here. All right. Love you guys. My shirt size is medium husky. Hey! Kikikuloa!
過來,我愛你們 我的T恤尺寸是M 死小孩!
No flippies off the dock! You could get hurt! No! All right. Let the master show you how to get it done.
別亂跳水!會受傷的! 好吧,讓大師來跳給你們看
Now you kids go down there and find my nuts. Sure you don't want to take Doug?
你們快幫我找鳥蛋吧 你真的不帶道格一起去?
Hey! What the heck are you guys doing here?
你們怎么來了?
I spoke to the harbormaster and he said you were setting sail today... so we thought we'd wish you bon voyage.
我跟港務局長談過 他說你今天出航... 所以我們來祝你一路順風
This is from Nick and Sue. They send their best wishes. That's very nice. Spam and Reese's. All right.
這是大胖和阿蘇送的 真好,火腿罐頭,好耶
Ilove Spam and Reese's. Can I have it? I guess.
我超愛吃火腿,可以給我嗎? 可以吧
- Doug! - That's all right. - I' m sorry. - So... how's Lucy?
-道格! -沒關系啦 -真抱歉 -那個…… 露西還好吧?
Actually, she's living at the institute.
她現在住療養院了
- When did that happen? - Three weeks ago.
-這是什么時候的事? -三周之前
Said she didn't want to be a burden to me and Doug anymore. I don't know. I couldn't talk her out of it. You know what? She's doing really great up there.
她說她不想再拖累我們了 我沒辦法說服她 她在那里過的很好 她在那里還開班教劃劃
In fact, she's even singing again. She's teaching an art class and she gets to paint every day.
她甚至又開始唱歌了
Hey, look, I got a little gift for you too.
亨利,我也有個小禮物送你
It's just a little something from one sailor to another one. You take care of yourself out there.
水手送水手的禮物 出門在外要小心
Henry did not tell me about you. Your fisherman muscles. Can I touch? Sure. Yes. The Beach Boys?
亨利沒跟我提過你 還有你的雄壯肌肉 我能碰一下嗎? 當然 好耶 海灘男孩?
How nice of him to give me a CD that will remind me... of all the wonderful times I shared with his daughter.
這家伙竟然送我一張CD 讓我想起…… 我跟她女兒的美好戀情
What an asshole! Oh, why? Why would you do this to me? You sick bastard! Oh, my God.
真是個老混蛋! 為什么? 你為什么這么對我? 你這個死老頭! 我的媽呀
Is he trying to tell me something? She only sings on days she meets you. She remembers me?
他是不是想告訴我什么? 她只在遇見你的日子唱這首歌 她記得我?
Holy shit! She remembers me! Julia, that looks great.
哇靠! 她記得我! 茱莉,你劃的很好
Excuse me. What am I doing?
借問一下,我在干嘛?
You're painting a picture. And you're doing an excellent job.
你在劃劃,你劃的很好
Oh. Holy crap! I suck. Hey, hey, hey.
這樣喔 媽啦,我真爛 等等
- Can we help you, sir? - Yes. I have an appointment. - What's your name? - My name?
-先生,有事嗎? -我有預約 -你的名字是? -我的名字?
Dude, he forgot his name. I feel bad for him.
他忘了啦,真可憐
Just go on up. And good luck with that memory problem. Yeah. Thank you. What? Lucy! Lucy!
上去吧,祝你記憶能恢復 謝謝 干嘛? 露西! 露西!
- Hi, I' m Tom. - Hey, I met you before. I' m Henry.
-你好,我是湯姆 -我們見過,我是亨利
Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for Lucy Whitmore. Any idea where I can find her?
我找惠露西 你知道她在哪里嗎?
Oh. Thanks anyways. Hi, I' m Tom.
真多謝了 你好,我是湯姆