This is the first time.
這是第一次
Okay, she cried for about an hour. That's not too bad.
她哭了快一個小時,還不壞
I bet in another hour she'll be ready to see her friends, have lunch... get her life back.
再過一小時她就能去見朋友 吃午飯…… 過日子
We could do this every day. We'll leave it up to her. All right.
每天來一回 一切由她來決定 好
So how's the cow?
那頭牛怎么樣了?
Same as you. Every day they have to convince her she's a cow.
一樣,天天都忘記他自己是牛
Wow, look. The bark is healing. You're gonna get there.
你看,樹干愈合了 你也會的
I never hung out with you in the afternoon like this. In this lighting, man, oh, man, you look... disgusting. Yeah.
我沒跟你在下午約會過 在這種光線下,老天,你看來…… 真丑 沒錯
I don't know how you get me to fall for that egg-shaped head every morning.
真不知道你是用什么辦法 讓我每天都愛上你的咸蛋頭
All I have to do is slide on my designer jeans...
我只要穿上我的名牌牛仔褲……
...and just kind of wiggle in front of you. You go nuts.
到你前面亂晃就行 你會變的很瘋狂
Why couldn't I have met you one day before the accident?
我出事前一天能認識你就好了
Don't worry, because if you hung out with me for more than one day... you'd realize I' m a bore.
別擔心,要是你跟我在一起多一天…… 你就會受不了我
- Oh, well, I have news for you. - Yes? It takes less than one day.
-告訴你 -什么? 不用一天就夠了
You know something? That hurt. Your damaged temporal lobe is causing me pain...
真是的,好傷人 你受損的大腦顳葉 讓我受苦……
...and I'm gonna get you for that. Now you're dead!
我要你負責 你死定了!
- I can't believe you're pregnant. - I know. - And I got her on the first try. - Yeah. Easy.
-我不敢相信你懷孕了 -我知道 -我這是一發就中 -別激動
And, Tammy, you are so thin. And I' m so glad you finally got...
譚咪,你好瘦 真高興……
...that gender-reassignment surgery, Jennifer. I mean, Jonathan. Mahalo.
你變性成功,珍妮 我是說,阿強 謝謝
- Here you go, Lucy. - Thank you.
-好了,露西 -謝謝
- You're welcome. - You must be Lucy's friend.
-不客氣 -你一定是露西……
- The one who made the tape. - I think he's more than my friend.
-那個拍帶子的朋友 -我想他不只是普通朋友
- You're my boyfriend, right? - Yes, ma'am.
-你是我男朋友,對吧? -對
So every day you help her to realize what happened...and you wait patiently for her to be okay with it... then get her to fall in love with you again?
你每天都協助她了解事實……還耐心的等她接受這一切…… 然后讓她再度愛上你?
Yes, ma'am. You asshole! You don't even open the fricking car door for me anymore.
沒錯 你這個死男人!你現在連車門都不幫我開了
You're in trouble. I gotta go tinkle.
你麻煩大了 我要去尿尿
Okay, so tell me a little bit more about yourself.
好吧,再多說一點你的事
...won over seven all -you-can-eat chicken-wing contests. Okay. Well, I' ve...
贏過7次吃雞翅冠軍 我……
- Really? - Yes. And I' m a ballet dancer, but only in my bathroom.
-真的? -真的 我還會跳芭蕾,只在浴室跳
No, what do you want to know?
沒有啦,你想知道什么?
Do you love me? I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I was just asking more for informational purposes.
你愛我嗎? 我無意給你壓力 我只是想多知道一點
It's to keep the video as up-to-date as possible. Sure.
好更新錄影帶的資訊 當然
Well, love is a very loaded word.
愛是個意義深遠的字
Let's see. I...
我想想,我……
I go to this restaurant every morning, and I see you there, reading.
我每天早上去小吃店 看到你在那里看書
And... I love you very much. Probably more than anybody could love another person.
然后…… 我非常愛你 也許比任何人的愛情還強烈
And how do I feel about you?
那我對你的感覺呢?
You're excited about the chicken-wing thing. And... you've been dying to make out with me for some time now.
你很高興我是吃雞翅冠軍 還有…… 你有時候會很想跟我擁吻
Feeling better now?
感覺好多了?
Nothing beats a first kiss. There's nothing like a first kiss. Nothing beats a first kiss.
任何事都比不上初吻 初吻是無以倫比的 任何事都比不上初吻
That's what I' ve heard. Nothing beats a first...
我聽過這句了 什么事都比不上初……