Okay, I think it's on. Go. Go.
機器開了,開始吧
Aloha! I'm Henry Roth.
阿啰哈!我是羅亨利
We met here at the Hukilau Cafe about a year after your accident.
我們在你車禍后一年 在阿蘇小吃店認識
I like you and you like me, most days.
我喜歡你,你也喜歡我 大部分的日子是的
Every day is different, but basically this is what happens, Lucy.
每天都不一樣 基本上情況是這樣,露西
Kikikoloko, take the camera. Okay, all right. Here we are, right here.
拿好攝影機 好了,我們在這里
- I got it. - Don't drop it.
-拿好了 -別摔到了
The par of you in this reenactment...
在這里...
...will be played by my good friend, Ula.
由我的好友芭樂扮演你
Aloha. Sorry about your brain. I had a accident too. Believe it or not, this my good eye.
阿啰哈,你腦子的事真抱歉 我也出過意外 你信嗎?我這只眼睛才是好的
Hi. I like that waffle teepee that you have built.
我喜歡你建的松餅小屋
- We ready? - Yeah.
-準備好了? -好了
Oh! So nice of you to notice. Please, sit down.
真高興你喜歡,坐吧
I would love to.
我很樂意
My name is Henry, by the way.
對了,我叫亨利
My name is Lucy.
我叫露西
Smell my fingers? Fish. Right on. Aquariums make me super horny.
要不要聞我的手指? 魚,好耶 水族館讓我超爽的
That's not funny. Don't rub those.
這不好笑,別亂揉了
It's very late, and my friend's unstable.
現在很晚了 我朋友的心智又不穩定
Sorry, Mr. Whitmore, if you're watching.
抱歉,伯父,如果你在看的話
Come on, stop with the licking! You're making me sick.
別舔了,你真惡心
Lucy, I'm sorry. Anyways, I know you wish I was making all this stuff up.
露西,對不起 我知道你希望這是我編的
I wish I was too.
我也希望如此
But the good news is... ...so many people out there care about you:
但是好消息是... 有很多人很關心你
Your dad and Doug and a couple of your friends here at the Hukilau... ...who have a message for you.
你爸和你弟 小吃店這里的朋友... 想跟你說話
Lucy, as you know, your mother and I were best friends.
露西,你知道你媽跟我是麻吉
That's why I promised her that I would always help look after you.
所以我答應過她 我永遠都會幫忙照顧你
Sometimes life isn't very fair... ...but we still have you.
有時人生是很不公平... 但我們還有你
Oh, and if you're wondering about this guy who's making this tape... ...he's okay.
要是你對拍這帶子的人有懷疑... 他還不錯啦
Hey, Lucy. Just so you know, since you lost your memory... ...I became governor of Hawaii. No, just kidding. I'm too smar.
露西,順便告訴你 自你喪失記憶之后... 我成了夏威夷的州長 騙你的啦,我太聰明了
Kualaliku! Get your brother off the dishwasher!
阿弟,把你弟從洗碗機里撈出來
So whenever you're ready, we'd all love to talk to you... ...and answer any questions you have... ...and you're the best, Lucy. Aloha.
我們隨時愿意跟你談... 并回答你的任何問題... 你是最棒的,露西,阿啰哈
How many times have I watched this?
這我看過多少次了?