Hey, Lucy. Good to see you again.
露西,真高興再見到你
What the hell 's her problem?
她有什么問題???
She doesn't remember who you are, brah.
她不記得你是誰
Oh, yeah.
對哦
I suck at this job.
這工作真爛
Lucy, these are your brain scans here.
這是你的腦部掃描結果
I'm afraid they show no improvement.
恐怕并沒有什么進展
The temporal lobe was severely damaged.
顳葉在車禍中受損嚴重
What we believe is scar tissue here is impairing your ability...
我們認為是傷疤的組織 阻擋你在睡眠中...
...to convert short-term memory into long-term memory while you sleep.
將短期記憶 轉換為長期記憶的能力
The condition's come to be known as Goldfield Syndrome.
這癥狀稱為金氏癥候群
Who's Goldfield? A brilliant Lithuanian psychiatrist.
金氏是指誰? 一位立陶宛的天才精神病學家
Took him four years to publish his findings...
他花了4年時間才出版論文...
He himself suffered temporal-lobe damage.
他也受顳葉損傷所苦
...because he had to keep starting over from scratch.
因為他老是得從頭開始寫
Obviously, your sense of humor is still intact, and that's here.
顯然你的幽默感沒事,在這里
Magnificent amygdala as well.
偉大的扁桃體
Doctor, I have a question. I' d be happy to answer it...
醫生,我有個問題 我很樂意回答……
...but as I' ve told you before, this is a hygienic facility. Shirts are required.
我說過這里是醫療場所 在辦公室里要穿上衣
Oh, okay. Nice move.
好啦 干的好
Listen, doctor, this...
醫生...
...friend of mine's been experimenting a little with steroids.
我有個朋友 他服用了一點點的類固醇
He's been having a lot of wet dreams.
而他老是會夢遺
Could there be a connection between them?
這兩者之間可不可能有關連?
Douglas, get off the juice.
道格,別再用禁藥了
As for the nocturnal emissions, why don't you take a swim...
至于晚上會發射的問題,去游泳...
...buy a shirt with no holes, find a wahine and take her to dinner.
買件沒洞的T恤 約個漂亮美眉去吃晚餐
I'll tell my friend you said so.
我會跟我朋友講
In any case, Lucy, your condition is stable...
露西,你的狀況很穩定...
...but most likely permanent.
可能也不會變好了
I'm so sorry, dear.
抱歉
But it could be worse.
還有可能會變糟
Yeah? How?
是嗎?多糟?
I think you should meet Ten Second Tom.
我想你該見見“十秒湯姆”