Oh, boy.
媽呀
There's something I wanna show you.
我要讓你看樣東西
We figured it out. She only sings on days she meets you.
她只在遇見你的日子唱這首歌
You're kidding me. That song?
不會吧,那首歌?
That's Mom and Dad's song.
那是我爸媽的歌
When her mom was alive, Lucy would have me take that tape...
她母親在世時,要是我出海...
...on every fishing trip I went on. - Oh, yeah?
-她會要我帶海灘男孩的錄音帶 -是嗎?
Yeah, she knew it would make me miss her mom...
她知道這會讓我想她母親...
...and want to come home sooner.
讓我一心只想快點回家
I'm seeing a new side to you, sir. I gotta tell you, it's grossing me out.
真看不出來,你竟然這么惡心
What's in it for you? What do you get out of this?
你有啥目的? 你這樣有啥好處?
I don't know.
我不知道
Wouldn't you want to spend an hour a day with that?
你們難道不想享受一下?
Actually, no. She sings like shit.
才不呢,她歌聲超爛
- What? - Can I ask you guys something?
-怎樣? -請問一下
What'll happen down the line? Someday she'll wake up...
以后會怎樣? 有天她會醒來...
...look in the mirror and notice she aged 10 years overnight.
看著鏡子 注意到自己一夜老了十歲
You know something, Henry?
你知道嗎?
I worry about that every damn day of my life.
我每天都擔心這一刻的來到
Pardon me.
抱歉
Sorry to interrupt, but I noticed we were both eating alone...
我無意打擾你 但我注意到我們都是一個人……
...and I thought I could sit with you, maybe build a syrup Jacuzzi...
我想也許我能跟你一起坐……
...for your waffle house? - Oh, that would be nice...
-我能幫你的松餅屋蓋糖漿泳池 -那是不錯啦……
...but I have a boyfriend.
不過我有男友了
So I' m sorry.
真抱歉
You're making up a boyfriend to get rid of me?
你用這當借口趕我走?
No, I' m not.
我才沒有
What's his name, then?
那他叫什么名字?
Ringo.
林哥
Is his last name Starr?
他不會剛好姓史塔吧?
- No. McCartney. - McCartney, okay.
-不是,他姓麥卡尼 -好吧
- Oh, no. - All right. I' m sorry.
-不會吧 -好吧,對不起
No! This cop is writing me a ticket!
不是啦!條子在開我單子!
Oh, whoa, whoa. I wouldn't go out there.
是我就不會出去
- Wait, wait, wait! - Go on!
-等等 -快去啊!
I'm coming.
我來了
The tags don't expire for seven months.
我的牌照還有7個月才到期
- They expired May of this year. - No! No, no!
-它今年5月已經過期了 -不對……
They expire May of next year.
是明年5月才到期
I think there's been a misunderstanding.
我想這里有點誤會
- I don't. - This is ridiculous.
-我可沒有 -這太扯了
I'm not paying for this! It's October!
現在是10月
Excuse me. Can I borrow this? Look, October!
借我一下,你看,10月!
Lucy, let's go back inside.
我們進去吧
What?
什么?