Hi. Sorry for the delay. Should be a few minutes.
抱歉耽誤了你,一下就好
No problem. No worries. Where you coming from?
沒問題,別擔心 你從哪來的?
Breakfast?
剛吃完早餐?
Yeah. How was it?
對 好吃嗎?
I had waffles. They were delicious.
我吃了松餅,很好吃
Ilike making little houses out of waffles.
我喜歡拿松餅蓋小房子
You do? That's my thing.
真的? 我超愛的
What's your name? Lucy.
你叫什么名字? 露西
Okay, pal When she stops, just let her pet you. Look cute.
等她停車,就裝可愛讓她摸
Go to the middle of the road. Thank you. Right there. Perfect.
到路中央去,很好
Oh, shit. Here she comes. Smile.
糟了 她來了,笑一個
Where is she?
她人呢?
Oh, my God. Oh, no!
阿娘喂!
Okay. That didn't work.
沒用
Shit your pants? So did I
挫賽了?我也一樣
Okay, this is her. Start beating me up.
她來了,快打我
Make it look good.
裝像一點
Give me your wallet!
把皮夾給我!
Okay, haole, what do you think? You can come to this island...
白毛豬,你少肖想了……
...eat our pineapple... Help me! Not so hard.
跑來這里吃喝玩樂 救命!別太大力
Take it easy. Try to bang our women.
輕一點 還想把我們的美眉
Okay. What's that have to do with this? Relax.
那跟這有什么關系?輕一點
Hey! Hey! Help me, please! Stupid haole!
救命啊! 死白毛豬!
Yeah, that's right. Take that! And that! And that!
好啊,你找死、找死……
And that! And that!
吃我一棍、再來
You got him. You got him. Enough. Enough.
你教訓夠了,好了
Are you okay? Yes, yes...
你沒事吧? 沒事……
Okay, I' II be back. Come here!
我馬上回來,你給我過來
No, no! I think he's had enough.
不,他被你打夠了
I'm sorry.
歹勢啦
My eye!
我的眼睛!
You got him! Not good enough!
你教訓到他了! 還不夠呢!
Oh, Kamehameha!
三太子救命啊!
He learned his lesson!
他得到教訓了!
What's your name? My name's Henry.
你叫什么名字? 亨利
You did good. Hi. Sorry.
你真行 抱歉
I'm in a community watch program...
我是守望相助隊隊員……
Oh, you crazy bitch!
你這個肖查某!
Yeah, keep running!
是啊,快跑吧!
Okay, okay, he's... He's gone now.
好了,他走了
Not her. False alarm.
不是她,假警報
Don't worry, I called the cops already. I'm all set.
別擔心,我報警了,我沒事
Yeah? You all set for this, Mr. Smarty?
是嗎?你真會演戲啊,大天才
Oh, shit. Yeah.
靠! 對啊
When you're finished playing your kidnap victim crap on my daughter...
等你演完綁架戲以后……
Okay.
好
...come by the house.
來我們家一趟