So I had a nice time.
我過的很愉快
Yeah, me too. Thank you very much.
是啊,我也是 非常感謝你
Let me get it for you. Thank you.
我幫你開 謝了
Sure.
沒問題
Okay.
坐穩了
I just want to eat you up, tomorrow and the next day, next day, next day...
我想把你吃了 明天、后天、大后天……
I'll see you around.
改天見了
Okay.
好
Really? That's it?
真的?就這樣?
That's what? All that flirting...
就怎樣? 你想盡辦法搭訕……
...and phony "I can't read" stuff, and you're not gonna ask me out...
還假裝不識字……
...or for my phone number?
卻連我的電話號碼也不問?
I can't read. Oh, shut up.
我是不識字 少來了
That was one of the goofiest things I've ever seen, but I thought:
這是我見過最蠢的招數了 但我想……
Hey, if this guy is so desperate to meet me...
要是這家伙真這么想認識我……
...he might be worth talking to.
也許值得跟他聊聊
But then I get stiffed.
結果我被騙了
No, no, no, this is what happened. I...
不,事情是這樣的……
Mahalo for the ego boost.
真有你的
You're right. You're right. I feel like... No worries.
你說的對,我覺得…… 我無所謂
I gotta... I can read a little!
我是識一點字
I didn't know I came before E! That one I didn't know, I swear.
我不知道I都在E后面 這點我真的不知道
Oh, you idiot.
超級白癡
I hope you're happy, Shamu.
這下你高興了吧,死胖子
Marlin. It 's Sue.
馬林,我是阿蘇
Oh, aloha, sir. My name's Henry... I know who you are.
阿啰哈,先生,我叫亨利…… 我知道你是誰
I want to apologize to your daughter. Not gonna happen.
我想向你女兒道歉 不必了
She's inside. We're gonna straighten things out.
她在里面,讓我們把話講清楚
Dad, the damn mongoose got in the garbage again!
阿爸,野狗又來翻垃圾了
Is this the guy? Yeah.
就是這家伙? 對
Mr. Roth, I have one simple request:
羅先生,我有個小請求
Stay away from my daughter.
離我女兒遠點
Absolutely. I hurt her feelings and don't want it to end like that.
當然,不過我傷了她的感情 我不想這樣結束
It's gonna end like this.
就是會這樣結束
Calm down, little fellow.
冷靜點,小家伙
I'm gonna kill you! You're a dead man. Okay, I'm calm.
我要宰了你,你死定了 好了,我很冷靜了
I'm calm.
我很冷靜了
Let me help you up. I got it! I got it.
我幫你起來 我自己來!我自己來
It's just Dad and I work too hard to protect Lucy to let some idiot ruin it.
我爸和我很努力保護露西 以免盯上她的蒼蠅毀了一切
I know what you guys do and I totally respect that.
我知道你們的努力,我很敬佩
If you know her condition, you know she can't have a normal relationship.
那你就知道她不能有正常關系
The next morning, she won't know who he is.
因為她第二天就會忘了他是誰
And any guy who's okay with that...
不介意這點的人……
...ain't okay with me.
我可不歡迎
Give us a break. Just stay away from the Hukilau Cafe.
幫個忙,別去阿蘇小吃店了
My daughter's been through enough.
我女兒已經夠苦了
Okay. I' m sorry.
好吧,對不起