Hey. I' m sorry to bother you...
很抱歉打擾你……
...but you look like a person who appreciates fine art...
你看來似乎對藝術很有品味……
...so I wanted your opinion.
我想聽聽你的看法。
I drew this. It 's a picture of a father and son fishing off a fishing boat.
我劃了這個,這幅圖 是父子在船上釣魚。
There's a walrus right there...
這里有只海象……
Oh, you don't speak English. Okay.
你不會說英文啊。
Doesn't look Chinese.
看來不像中國人啊。
Can I have that?
那能不能給我?
I need something to wipe my ass with.
我上廁所有用。
Shut up.
閉嘴啦。
I wonder what's the matter with him.
不知道他是怎么了。
Looks like a stupid asshole to me.
我看他倒像個笨蛋。
Excuse me. Okay. I didn't mean to startle you.
歹勢,我無意嚇著你。
No, that's all right. L- - - Are you okay?
沒關系。 你沒事吧?
Yeah, I' m fine. I' m having a problem with something...
我很好,我只是有點問題……
Something that I could help you with?
我能幫得上忙嗎?
No, no, no. I just...
不行,我……
...can't read.
不識字啦。
You gotta be kidding me.
不會吧。
I can read that for you. No. Thank you.
我可以幫忙念菜單給你聽。 謝謝。
I can do this on my own.
我可以自己來。
Appreciate the sentiment.
謝謝你的好意。
I'm gonna get an order of the...
我要點……
Pan... Pan... Panku... Ca... Panclocks.
煎……煎……煎冰……餅……煎冰。
Pancakes. Okay, I'II have pancake.
煎餅。 好,我點煎餅。
Pancakes. Pancah... Pancakes! Pancakes!
煎餅。煎餅、煎餅。
I' m so stupid! Oh, don't cry.
我好蠢,蠢斃了 別哭嘛。
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Don't cry.
我真蠢,我真無知。別哭啦。
I don't know anything! What a loser.
我是白癡!窩囊廢。
I'll tell you what. Why don't you sit with me?
你過來跟我一起坐吧?
You can have some breakfast and I'll help teach you some of the words.
你吃早餐,我教你認字。
Okay. All right.
好吧。 很好。
That sounds nice. Come on over.
聽來不錯。 過來吧。
Okay, thank you. All right.
謝謝。 不客氣。
So I comes before the E?
所以I都在E后面?
Except after C? Yes.
遇到C時才例外? 對。
Okay, and C is that little half a squiggly one, right?
C是右邊有缺口的那個?
Yes. I think I'm getting it.
對。 我想我懂了。
How'd you get so good at teaching? I'm a teacher. I do it all the time.
你怎么這么會教人? 我是老師,教書是我的工作。
I'm an art teacher at the Haluki-liki Junior High.
我在哈蘭國中當美術老師。
Well, you Haluki-liki the kind of teacher all the kids have crushes on.
你是那種學生會很哈的老師。
I know I would if I was in your class.
是我就會。
Okay.
好吧。
Oh, boy, do my... My fingers smell like fish.
老天……我的手魚腥味真重。
That doesn't gross you out, does it?
這不會令你作嘔吧?
No, not at all.
一點也不。
Really?
真的?
If Lucy gets hurt, I' m gonna chop you with the meat cleaver.
要是露西受傷,你就死定了。
Okay, okay.
好啦。