Why are you doing this?
你為什么要這么做?
Because you have to understand that there is no future with me. Don't you want to have a career and marriage and children?
因為你必須明白 跟我在一起沒有未來 你難道不想要有一番事業 結婚生子?
I asked you to marry me. You said yes. Kids? Yeah, I' d love to do it.
我昨晚向你求婚,你答應了 孩子?好,我想要有
But how is that going to work?
這怎么可能呢?
I'm gonna wake up every morning with an enormous belly and no memory... of how it happened?
我每天醒來勝子逐漸變大 卻完全搞不清…… 是怎么回事?
I have to make a new journal that doesn't have you in it.
我得寫本新的、沒有你的日記
But before I do... I really want you to read what I wrote about you.
在那之前…… 我要你先看過它
I will read about it tomorrow... when you forget about all this breaking up stuff, okay?
我明天再看…… 等你忘了分手的事再說
I'm not going to forget it. I wrote it down. I won't let myself.
我不會忘的 我已經寫下來了,我不能忘
And I' m gonna do it whether you want me to or not. I'll be at my house.
不管你要不要,我都會這么做 我會待在家里
Okay, type this one in there. Saturday, November 25th.
好,打下這段 11月25日,周六
I drove out to Callahan Institute today and had a talk with Dr. Keats. There's one about me.
我今天去了療養院 跟醫生談了一下 這里有一段跟我有關
Reminder: He makes funny noises when I kiss his neck. I'm gonna miss that.
小小提醒 我親他脖子時,他會發出怪聲 我會想念這個的
You sure you don't want me to put that in?
你真的不要我把這放進去?
- We can skip that one. - No, let me read it.
-這頁跳過 -讓我看看
We made love tonight! It didn't last long, but it was incredible.
我們今晚做愛了 雖然不夠久,但還是很棒
It's not all about how long you go. It 's... There was a connection, I thought.
久不久不重要…… 重要的是感覺
Actually, let's just rip that out. Well, that's that.
直接撕掉吧 結束了
Henry, wait! Could I have one last first kiss?
亨利,等等!能不能再給我一個初吻?
- I ain't gonna do this, Marlin. - You have to, Henry.
-我做不到 -你一定要做到
I'm gonna miss you, but I gotta get the hell off this island.
我會想你的,但我得走了
I'm sorry I can't take you...
抱歉我不能帶你一起走……
...but you've lived here so long you're too big of a pansy to defend yourself.
你在這里住太久了 到野外根本搶不到母海象
I don't feel bad for you. I know you got a thing going on with Candace.
我不會覺得你很悲哀 我知道你跟阿珠有一腿
Candace and Bernice? Candace, Bernice and Rose?
阿珠跟阿花?阿珠、阿花、還有阿霞?
Yeah. I fell for one chick and I' m losing my mind. Good luck with that.
我愛上一個女人就頭暈腦脹了 祝你好運
Okay, baby. I love you.
好啦 我愛你
Thanks, buddy. Remember to use a condom.
謝了,兄弟,記得戴保險套
Or in your case, a Hefty bag.
你的話,用超大號塑膠袋吧