Look, I was hoping you would be home.
我希望你在家
I don't know if you heard about what happened.
不知你聽說了沒有
but I just wanted you to know I'm okay.
不過我想讓你知道我沒事
Everything is fine.
都還好
We're still waiting to find out what we're supposed to do.
我們還在等指示
It's pretty chaotic. Firemen are supposed to be coming. What-
挺亂的 消防員應該快來了 什么
9:58Message three, September 11th, 9:58 a.M.
第三條留言 9月11號 上午
Having survived what is an extraordinary event...
從這場浩劫中幸存
the collapse of two towers.
雙塔大樓的倒塌
As we said earlier in our report, 110 stories each.
早前我們報道過 每棟樓都有110層
I will tell you that what fell
下面向您報到跌落
Oskar?
奧斯卡
Oskar!
奧斯卡
Oskar?
奧斯卡
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
They let you out of school early.
學校讓你們早退了
Yeah.
是的
Do you know what happened?
你知道發生了什么嗎
Yeah.
知道
Your mother will be home soon.
你媽媽很快就會回來的
You want to just wait here until she comes?
你打算就這么等她回來嗎
I guess so.
是的
Do you want me to wait here with you?
要我跟你一起等嗎
It's okay.
不用了
You're sure?
你確定嗎
Positive.
確定
You're sure?
你確定嗎
Oskar. Oskar!
奧斯卡 奧斯卡
Oskar. Oskar!
奧斯卡 奧斯卡
Did your fa-- Did your father call?
你爸...你爸爸來過電話嗎
Are there any messages on the machine?
電話上有留言嗎
Thank you.
謝謝