What if I die tomorrow?
要是明天我死了怎么辦
You're not going to die tomorrow.
你明天不會死的
Dad didn't think he was gonna die tomorrow either.
爸爸也沒覺得他第二天會死
It's not gonna happen to you.
那樣的事不會發生在你身上的
How do you know what's going to happen?
你怎么知道會不會發生
You know nothing. You buried an empty box!
你什么都不知道 你葬的只是個空盒子
That's not the point! His memory is there!
這不是重點 那里面是關于他的記憶
It's exactly the point. Dad was just cells.
這就是重點 爸爸只是一堆細胞罷了
Now they're on rooftops, and the rivers...
現在那些細胞遍布在房頂上 河流里
Oskar!
奧斯卡
and the lungs of millions of people around NewYork
被紐約千千萬萬的人
who breathe him every time they breathe!
呼吸到肺里
That's not how it works!
原理不是這樣的
How do you know how it works?
你怎么知道原理是哪樣
You don't know anything about atoms or molecules.
你對原子和分子一竅不通
He might even be part of the dog shit in Central Park!
他或許還是中央公園里的狗屎的一部分
That is enough. Stop it.
夠了 別再說了
Excuse me, dog feces.
真抱歉啊 狗屎
Stop it!
別說了
But it's the truth!
這是事實
Why can't I say the truth?
我為什么不能說出事實
Just because Dad died doesn't mean you can be illogical.
你不能因為爸爸死了就失去理智
It has to make sense!
一定有什么道理的
Not everything makes sense, Oskar!
奧斯卡 不是每件事都有道理的
There's not an answer for everything!
不是每件事都有答案的
You're just stupid! It's completely nonsensical!
你太愚蠢了 這完全沒有意義
It's just a box! An empty box!
那只是個盒子 空盒子
I know it's an empty box! I know this.
我知道那是個空盒子 我知道
But I did it for me,
我這么做是為了我自己
and I did it for you so we could at least try...
還有你 這樣我們至少還能試著
and say goodbye to him...
跟他道別
because he's gone, Oskar,
因為他走了 奧斯卡
he's gone and he's not coming back.
他走了 再也回不來了
Never.
永遠不回來了
I don't know why a man flew a plane into a building.
我不知道為什么有人會開飛機去撞大樓
I don't know why my husband is dead.
我不知道為什么我的丈夫死了
But no matter how you try, Oskar,
但不管你怎么努力嘗試 奧斯卡
it's never gonna make sense...
這都不會有什么道理的
because it doesn't, it doesn't make sense!
因為本來就沒有 沒有什么道理
Fukozowa you! You don't know anything!
去你媽的 你什么都不懂