You promised not to leave me.
你答應過我不離開我的
What's he saying?
他說什么
He's saying, "I have lived in many places,
他說 "我在很多地方都待過
but I was born in Germany.
不過我出生于德國
After the war, I got married.
戰后 我結了婚
There was a child, but I was too afraid to be a father.
并且有了一個孩子 但是我太害怕當父親
When I was a young boy, I was in a bomb shelter with my parents.
我小時候 跟著父母躲在防空洞里
A bomb exploded, and they were both killed.
一顆炸彈飛來 把他們都炸死了
Is that why you stopped talking?
這就是你不說話的原因嗎
I'll get you a soda, kid.
我給你來杯蘇打水 孩子
Is that when you stopped talking?
從那以后你就不說話了嗎
I want you to come with me from now on.
我想讓你今后都跟我一起
And he shrugged the way Dad did.
然后他像爸爸那樣聳了聳肩
I loved that.
我愛死這個動作了
A month of Saturdays and Sundays he'd come with me,
接下來一個月里 每周末他都和我一起
and we'd seen 37 more Blacks.
我們一共去了37家叫布萊克的