Come on, try.
來吧 試一把
I can't try.
我不行
If you don't try, you'll never know.
不試 哪知道不行呢
So try.
試試
Don't be disappointed with me!
別對我失望
Come on. Take your juice.
來 喝果汁
You know, Grandma brought me to these swings.
當年是奶奶帶我來玩這秋千的
My favorite...
我最喜歡
was one, two...
一 二
the third from the right...
右數第三架
because I thought it would go higher than any other one.
因為我覺得 它能蕩得最高
So when everyone had gone home...
等別人都回家了
I'd swing.
我就自己在這蕩
It was just me and the swings.
除了秋千 就只有我
I'd do a lot of thinking up here,
我蕩著秋千 想很多事兒
especially when I learned how to pump.
尤其是學會用勁之后
I would go as high as I could go...
我會努力往高里蕩
until I couldn't go any higher...
一直蕩到最高
and then I wouldjump.
然后跳下來
And for a moment, I would feel as free as a bird.
有那么一瞬間 感覺像鳥一樣自由
You should give it a whirl, Oskar.
你該來試一把 奧斯卡
It mightchangethe way you look at things.
可能會改變你看事物的眼光
It's not safe.
不安全
You don't have to jump.
你不一定要跳啦
Can we go home now?
能回家了嗎