Recording.
現在開始錄音
Hi, you've reached the Schell residence.
你好 這里是謝爾家
Today is Tuesday, September 11th.
今天是9月11號 星期二
Here's today's fact of the day:
今天發生的事記錄如下
It is so cold in Yakutia, that breath instantly freezes
雅庫特共和國天寒地凍 吐氣成冰
with a crackling sound they call "The whispering of the stars".
發出被稱為"星辰細語" 的聲響
Hi, you've reached the Schell resid.
你好 這里是謝爾
Now no one will ever have to listen to them like I did.
沒人跟我一樣需要聽這些留言
Just like nothing ever happened.
就像什么都沒發生過一樣
Every time I left our apartment, I became a little lighter.
每次離開家 我都會變得步伐輕盈
because I was getting closer to Dad.
因為我離爸爸更近了
But I also got a little heavier,
但我也會變得心情沉重
because I was further from Mom.
因為我離媽媽更遠了
Why are you looking at me like that?
干嘛這樣看著我
Like how?
哪樣
Like I did something wrong.
就像我做錯事了
Do you have your cell phone?
你帶手機了嗎
Right here.
帶著呢
I love you.
我愛你
Maybe she was waiting there until I left.
也許她一直等到了我離開
Or maybe she'd already walked away.
也許她已經走開了
Maybe she was just talking too quietly for me to hear.
也許只是她輕聲細語 我聽不到