I didn't know what was waiting for me.
我不知道前方有什么
Although my stomach hurt and my eyes were watering.
我胃疼 凍得眼淚直流
I made up my mind that nothing, nothing was going tostopme.
但我下定決心 不讓任何東西阻礙我前進
Not even me.
連我自己也不行
First up, Abby Black, Fort Greene, Brooklyn.
第一位 住在布魯克林格林堡的艾比·布萊克
Because public transportation makes me panicky, I walked.
搭公交地鐵會讓我很緊張 所以我步行前進
I've always had a hard time doing certain things.
有些事我總是做不到
The elevator works, genius.
電梯沒壞 小天才
I know, retard.
我知道 蠢蛋
But the worst day made the list of things a lot longer.
從那天以后 讓我害怕的事更多了
Old people.
我怕老人
running people.
怕跑動的人
airplanes.
怕飛機
tall things.
高樓大廈
things you can get stuck in.
怕能被夾住的東西
Loud things.
我怕噪音
Screaming, crying.
怕尖叫 怕哭聲
People with bad teeth,
怕一口爛牙的人
bags without owners, shoes without owners,
無主的背包 扔掉的鞋
children without parents,
沒人帶的小孩
ringing things, smoking things, people eating meat.
響鈴的 冒煙的 吃肉的人
people looking up.
抬頭看天的人
Towers, tunnels, speeding things.
高塔 隧道 快車
loud things, things with lights, things with wings.
聲音響的 閃燈的 帶翅膀的
Bridges make meespeciallypanicky.
橋讓我特別緊張