Cobb said you'd be back.
柯布說過你會回來的
I tried not to come, but....
我不想來的 但是...
But there's nothing quite like it.
但沒有比這更美妙的了
It's just...
這是...
pure creation.
純創作
Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture?
我們看一下矛盾建筑好嗎?
You're gonna have to master a few tricks...
如果你要建造完整的三層夢境...
if you're gonna build three complete dream levels.
你就要掌握一些詭計
Excuse me.
不好意思
What kind of tricks?
什么詭計?
In a dream, you can cheat architecture into impossible shapes.
在夢里 你可以把建筑改造成不可能的形狀
That lets you create closed loops, like the Penrose Steps.
你就能創造封閉的循環 像彭羅斯樓梯
The infinite staircase.
永恒樓梯
See?
看吧
Paradox.
矛盾
So a closed loop like that...
那么 像這樣的封閉循環
will help you disguise the boundaries of the dream you create.
會幫你偽裝你所造之夢的界限
But how big do these levels have to be?
這些層循環要多大?
It could be anything from the floor of a building to an entire city.
可以是任何東西 從大樓地板到整個城市
They have to be complicated enough that we can hide from the projections.
一定要足夠復雜 以此躲開投射的追捕
A maze?
迷宮?
Right, a maze.
是的 迷宮
And the better the maze....
迷宮設計得越好
Then the longer we have before the projections catch us?
在被投射抓住之前 我們就有更多的時間?
Exactly.
不錯
My subconscious seems polite enough.
我的潛意識貌似很禮貌
Ha, ha. You wait, they'll turn ugly.
哈哈 等著吧 他們會變壞的
No one likes to feel someone else messing around in their mind.
沒人喜歡腦子里有別人搗亂
Cobb can't build anymore, can he?
柯布不能再筑夢了 是不是?
I don't know if he can't, but he won't.
我不知道他還有沒有這能力 但他不愿再筑夢了
He thinks it's safer if he doesn't know the layouts.
他覺得他不知道迷宮的布局要更安全一些
Why?
為什么
He won't tell me. But I think it's Mal.
他不告訴我 但我覺得是因為瑪爾
His ex-wife?
他前妻?
No, not his ex.
不 不是前妻
They're still together?
他們還在一起嗎?
No.
沒有
No, she's dead.
她死了
What you see in there is just his projection of her.
你看到的只是他對她的投射
What was she like in real life?
她在現實生活中是什么樣的?
She was lovely.
她很可愛